Senate Protest and Analysis Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:31:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Senate Protest and Analysis Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senate Protest and Analysis Thread  (Read 305037 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: December 22, 2008, 09:21:22 PM »

I am amazed and horrified at how oblivious Xahar is right now. He accessed Bens account. I don't care if he didn't post with it. He used it to gain access to information not intended to be for him. Not everything on this forum is for him to know.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 09:49:57 PM »

I am sorry to see the senate in such disarray, trying to throw out Marokai, people at each other's throats. This chamber truly needs a savior to bring it back from the brink of disaster!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 02:25:32 PM »

The VP as an office has been around since the beginning of this game and prior to February 2013, literally did nothing unless the PPT was missing or the President was gone. That was the job of the VP, not to run the Senate.

The VP is there to break ties and stand in for the President when they go missing. Those are duties, so the argument that not allowing the VP to control the Senate renders the office useless is invalid.

I am and was fine with how the Senate administered itself before. The VP controls a few slots close to the executive branch and the PPT controls all the rest. That's logical, that makes sense.

Windjammer, these rule changes are not meant as personal attacks against you or against your job in office, so I wish you wouldn't feel as if any of us are attacking you. It just goes to my basic belief that each branch of government should be self-governing and not subject to encroachment by other branches.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 07:08:25 PM »

Things are so testy around here these days!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies