Senate Protest and Analysis Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:46:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Senate Protest and Analysis Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senate Protest and Analysis Thread  (Read 305075 times)
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

« on: October 05, 2006, 08:07:33 PM »
« edited: October 05, 2006, 08:14:49 PM by Senator Doctor Cynic »

I have amended my bill.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 08:31:17 PM »

That's just fine, Alfleitch... Al and I will come out in strong support of a minimum wage.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 06:10:04 PM »

The Half Plus Seven Rule Bill is indeed an infriction on the rights of consenting adults, and should be stricken from the board.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 12:50:39 AM »

I'd rather a jobs program go toward building houses, fixing infrastructure and providing a better life for people... It just seems kind of.... Weird.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2014, 03:42:54 AM »

Doesn't the Senate already have a presiding officer (the Vice President)?

Yes, there's no need to create the extra office. Unless of course the Vice Presidency were eliminated altogether, which I don't see happening.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2014, 03:20:36 PM »

And how would you rate my performance???

I don't think that has much to do with anything, really. No one's complaining about the job you've done. It's just about cleaning up the rules, really... The VP was never a particularly active office apart from acting as an adviser to the President and some minor Senate duties. You've been very active, Windjammer, but really the office itself doesn't require much. If we can clean up the rules, more's the better.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2014, 06:51:29 PM »

And how would you rate my performance???

I don't think that has much to do with anything, really. No one's complaining about the job you've done. It's just about cleaning up the rules, really... The VP was never a particularly active office apart from acting as an adviser to the President and some minor Senate duties. You've been very active, Windjammer, but really the office itself doesn't require much. If we can clean up the rules, more's the better.

So this is my activity the problem? That's weird. That's someone worthy of Atlasia. A Justice failed to be impeached even if he didn't post during more than one month, and someone who just wants to be active, there is an attempt to strip him all of his duties.

We've said it a dozen times. Your activity isn't the issue. The issue is that the rules are ambiguous at best and they should be fixed.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies