Senate Protest and Analysis Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:35:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Senate Protest and Analysis Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senate Protest and Analysis Thread  (Read 305112 times)
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« on: February 06, 2012, 12:24:27 PM »

I do not think that Atlasia should go much longer without having a Secretary of Federal Elections. You may wish to find a new SoFE or shuffle some positions around, but if you are so inclined, I would be quite willing to serve in both capacities with one title should the RG and SoFE roles be combined due to constitutional amendment.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 08:52:10 AM »

I do not think that Atlasia should go much longer without having a Secretary of Federal Elections. You may wish to find a new SoFE or shuffle some positions around, but if you are so inclined, I would be quite willing to serve in both capacities with one title should the RG and SoFE roles be combined due to constitutional amendment.

Is no one else willing to correct this problem? I can draft a constitutional amendment if so.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 08:39:56 AM »

Is no one else willing to correct this problem? I can draft a constitutional amendment if so.

I already wrote one a while ago: https://uselectionatlas.org/AFEWIKI/index.php/Sixth_Amendment_to_the_Third_Constitution

sounds good to me
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies