Senate Protest and Analysis Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:30:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Senate Protest and Analysis Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senate Protest and Analysis Thread  (Read 306183 times)
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« on: May 24, 2013, 02:59:23 PM »

If I can interject a personal as well as legal opinion here - I think what we're talking about is a "turning on the lights and opening the doors" sort of thing. It's like the case that's before the Court right now - when things slow down to where the chief concern is only keeping the train moving on the tracks, so to speak, it's not a one-man takeover of anything. The President's only concerned about inactivity interrupting the game, that's all and nothing more. When that happens, someone should step in and say, "Let's keep things moving," and that's all that's happened.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 09:30:12 AM »

The Senate should strongly consider an impeachment and expulsion hearing against "Senator" Xahar for:

1) Willfully violating his oath of office
2) Abuse of power
3) Dereliction of duty
4) Hostility toward the democratic processes of Atlasia
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 11:15:31 AM »

I don't understand or support re-criminalization either. There's so much else that could be done positively than to try to go back to an old negative that largely loaded jail cells with non-violent offenders.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies