Beheading in Oklahoma plant
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:45:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Beheading in Oklahoma plant
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Beheading in Oklahoma plant  (Read 2680 times)
bedstuy
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.16, S: -4.35

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2014, 10:37:20 PM »

I don't think Oklahoma is that different than Nebraska and I see women walking around almost every day with their head (not face) covered (ya know, just like the vast majority of Muslim women in most Muslim countries), and as far as I know, they take no serious sh**t for it.

I'm not saying it's as easy as being a white dude, but it's probably easier than being a midget little person...and certainly far easier than being a Muslim woman in most Muslim countries.

I must say that I'm totally not getting the train of thought that goes from reading a story about a non-Chirstian cutting the head off of somebody to "lol Christians in Oklahoma", but I suppose you guys must be confused by stories like this.

I think that's a fair point.  It's dumb to generalize too much either way.  My local mosque actually is connected to terrorism for what it's worth and nobody seems to hassle them too much, even as NYC has random anti-Islam subway advertisements.  It's a crazy world.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2014, 07:16:43 AM »

This never would have happened if the courts hadn't struck down Oklahoma's anti-sharia law.

Thanks Obama.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2014, 12:38:01 PM »

Oh and thank the deity of your choice that there was a good guy with a gun nearby or this could have been worse.

You may now return to your jokes.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2014, 12:56:50 PM »

Oh and thank the deity of your choice that there was a good guy with a gun nearby or this could have been worse.
Tho this doesn't exactly fit the fantasy that everyone everywhere should be packing a gun 24/7 since the good guy in this case was a reserve sheriff's deputy.  I'd hope that even in Oklahoma, being one requires more than winning a prize in a box of Cracker Jack.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2014, 11:29:41 PM »

and good thing the reserve cop (and former CEO of the company) had his gun on him.
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.52

« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2014, 01:26:12 AM »

I just saw the press conference note that the killer was attempting to convert coworkers to Islam and that the FBI is investigating if this is connected to ISIS.

This will probably lead nowhere but it continues to sicken me that this will probably continue the whole "BROWNS ARE BAD" bull[inks].
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2014, 03:22:56 AM »

The murderer's FB page....when a soft brain with hood rat values meets radical Islam....

In other news, Fired Oklahoma City nursing home worker threatened beheading, police say.
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2014, 07:33:06 PM »

All of the sudden, Oklahoma is in the news and not in the way we want.  The FBI did not link the actual beheading with terrorism, but I think it was.  This threat of another beheading is starting to concern me that we may have more lone wolves of ISIS in my own backyard.  It's getting unnerving out there.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2014, 07:35:51 PM »

....when a soft brain with hood rat values meets radical Islam....

Kind of like those Americans who went to fight with ISIS and were posting semi-intelligible stuff on Facebook misspelling basic Islamic terms and basically demonstrating they had no clue what the hell they were talking about.

I thought people like this were what the Nation of Islam was for.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2014, 07:36:17 PM »

All of the sudden, Oklahoma is in the news and not in the way we want.

Is it ever?
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2014, 08:58:17 PM »

It's a great thing that there was a good guy with a gun to shoot this rogue jihadist before more Americans were butchered.

In liberal Chicago, the bad guys have the guns while the good guys have baseball bats.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2014, 10:40:26 PM »

It's a great thing that there was a good guy with a gun to shoot this rogue jihadist before more Americans were butchered.

In liberal Chicago, the bad guys have the guns while the good guys have baseball bats.

Reserve police in Chicago only have baseball bats?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2014, 08:18:49 AM »

I just saw the press conference note that the killer was attempting to convert coworkers to Islam and that the FBI is investigating if this is connected to ISIS.

This will probably lead nowhere but it continues to sicken me that this will probably continue the whole "BROWNS ARE BAD" bull[inks].

Pretty much. It doesn't end well for anyone when people make huge issues out of isolated incidents. That's how we got unpopular control, the PATRIOT Act, Jim Crow 2.0(things like the same administrative investigations to get a license(last time in FL it took me all day to get a license ) to register to vote  and curfews in "low income" neighborhoods even for adults ) perhaps anti gay and personhoodlite. (If you count AIDS rumors, botched late term abortions and birth control side effects).
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2014, 08:19:33 AM »

This guy did.

Link
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2014, 09:24:05 AM »

This guy did.

Link

I heart krazen.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2014, 09:36:05 AM »

le sigh....more white on black violence....those two were about to get their lives on track and were strongly considering thinking about going to community college when they were viciously attacked by the rich white "job creator".
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2014, 09:47:02 AM »

This threat of another beheading is starting to concern me that we may have more lone wolves of ISIS in my own backyard.  It's getting unnerving out there.

Dude, don't worry one second about being attacked by any ISIS fanatic.......they're not terrorizing Tulsa.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2014, 10:51:33 AM »

This threat of another beheading is starting to concern me that we may have more lone wolves of ISIS in my own backyard.  It's getting unnerving out there.

Dude, don't worry one second about being attacked by any ISIS fanatic.......they're not terrorizing Tulsa.

That's what I am trying to say. When people think have an excuse to think that they are being terrorized, the biggest lovers of freedom become freedom's biggest attackers.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2014, 07:10:41 PM »

Of course!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X99ci3PC2T0
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length