Beheading in Oklahoma plant (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:53:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Beheading in Oklahoma plant (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Beheading in Oklahoma plant  (Read 2721 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« on: September 26, 2014, 06:15:39 PM »

This is being investigated as a copycat crime.  With the suspect trying to convert his co-workers to Islam and also chanting some Muslim phrases (don't know what they are), the FBI has been called in because the thinking is this is in response to ISIS's calls a couple days ago for "Lone Wolf" attacks to eliminate the disbelievers wherever they may be.  It seems strange for it to occur in Oklahoma of all places and not in New York or Los Angeles or any place like that, but Lone Wolf attacks can happen anywhere.  It is plausible, in my mind, for this to be a copycat crime because of everything involved - his religion, trying to convert others, his chants, and the recent beheadings in Syria and Algeria.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 07:33:06 PM »

All of the sudden, Oklahoma is in the news and not in the way we want.  The FBI did not link the actual beheading with terrorism, but I think it was.  This threat of another beheading is starting to concern me that we may have more lone wolves of ISIS in my own backyard.  It's getting unnerving out there.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies