Beheading in Oklahoma plant (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:43:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Beheading in Oklahoma plant (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Beheading in Oklahoma plant  (Read 2699 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: September 26, 2014, 12:59:37 PM »

Children, that's what we call an "honor killing".  It is a common custom and time honored tradition of the various tribes and peoples inhabiting the subtropical semiarid and arid regions of the Northern Hemisphere.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 01:13:23 PM »

Is Oklahoma the Christian version of ISIS controlled territory?
The guy was a Muslim.

I'm not sure this had much to do with religion though. Sounds like he got fired, totally lost it, and just attacked someone in a fit of insane rage. He wouldn't be surprised if he had nutty religious views that he used to justify it to himself, but anyone that unstable is probably going to end up attacking someone anyway.

It said he had Jesus tattoos but tried to convert people to Islam. It probably is just someone going postal. That being said, someone getting beheaded in a very conservative place creates a great platform for satire. Its not a joke for those who have died or have been traumatized though.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 02:51:28 PM »

Didn't Oklahoma have a referendum a few years ago on banning sharia law in the state?

A few weeks ago, an OK state Rep said all Muslim-Americans should be avoided and are plotting against us. The Sooner State already has an irrational fear of Muslims, I wonder how they'll react now. Maybe they'll try to ban the hijab like in France.

...or ban Islam.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 07:00:12 PM »

Will this incident make the ignorant and violent even more ignorant and violent?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 07:33:20 PM »

Will this incident make the ignorant and violent even more ignorant and violent?

Pretty sure if anything would make the good people of Oklahoma completely lose their $#!@, it's this.

It combines three things Oklahomans fear most: Muslims, black people and beheading.

Has Mattress Mary released an official statement on this?

These people are a powder keg, right?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014, 09:25:57 PM »

1. Black

2. Muslim

3. Hates white people

Maybe it was Obama going undercover in order to destroy America and bring in an Islamo-Marxist dictatorship ?

A Gallup snapshot poll just released shows 65% of Oklahoma voters believe Obama is behind the beheading.  25% blame Democrats in Congress, and the remaining 10% said they are having tacos for dinner.

Tacos for dinner in Oklahoma? God forbid!
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2014, 08:18:49 AM »

I just saw the press conference note that the killer was attempting to convert coworkers to Islam and that the FBI is investigating if this is connected to ISIS.

This will probably lead nowhere but it continues to sicken me that this will probably continue the whole "BROWNS ARE BAD" bull[inks].

Pretty much. It doesn't end well for anyone when people make huge issues out of isolated incidents. That's how we got unpopular control, the PATRIOT Act, Jim Crow 2.0(things like the same administrative investigations to get a license(last time in FL it took me all day to get a license ) to register to vote  and curfews in "low income" neighborhoods even for adults ) perhaps anti gay and personhoodlite. (If you count AIDS rumors, botched late term abortions and birth control side effects).
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2014, 10:51:33 AM »

This threat of another beheading is starting to concern me that we may have more lone wolves of ISIS in my own backyard.  It's getting unnerving out there.

Dude, don't worry one second about being attacked by any ISIS fanatic.......they're not terrorizing Tulsa.

That's what I am trying to say. When people think have an excuse to think that they are being terrorized, the biggest lovers of freedom become freedom's biggest attackers.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies