IA: Selzer & Co.: Ernst up, outside MoE
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:54:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  IA: Selzer & Co.: Ernst up, outside MoE
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: IA: Selzer & Co.: Ernst up, outside MoE  (Read 5542 times)
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2014, 08:16:03 AM »

Ernst got caught in a lie about cap-and-trade hurting Iowa by making energy more expensive. The problem with that claim is that it has never been enacted and is unlikely to be enacted any time soon. Not until the Democrats get the House back (at least 2016) is there any chance of that.

Until I see otherwise, this race is lean R... but I have seen plenty of Republican campaigns implode over stupid stuff.   
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2014, 10:07:13 AM »

Ernst got caught in a lie about cap-and-trade hurting Iowa by making energy more expensive. The problem with that claim is that it has never been enacted and is unlikely to be enacted any time soon. Not until the Democrats get the House back (at least 2016) is there any chance of that.

Until I see otherwise, this race is lean R... but I have seen plenty of Republican campaigns implode over stupid stuff.   

How true is it that parties that are unpopular are actually losing races they should win? It could simply be that "scandals" are an excuse than a reason.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2014, 10:21:24 PM »

How true is it that parties that are unpopular are actually losing races they should win? It could simply be that "scandals" are an excuse than a reason.

Huge amounts of money buying Orwellian propaganda as political ads that exploit fear and resentment.   
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies