California Adopts 'Yes Means Yes' Sexual Assault Rule (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:22:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  California Adopts 'Yes Means Yes' Sexual Assault Rule (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: California Adopts 'Yes Means Yes' Sexual Assault Rule  (Read 13631 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: September 30, 2014, 06:20:12 AM »

It's unpopular to say but I really do believe there are a lot of misguided women who would allow themselves to get "raped" rather than just say "no" even though saying "no" would likely stop many of the "rapists" Because if they said "no" and the guy did stop, then they wouldn't be able to complain about the omnipresent "rape culture"

What the f**k?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 08:08:09 AM »

Obviously if you agree to a drink and say "NO" you mean "NO"

but if you agree to a drink and you don't say anything, you will come off as being coy, and that's probably your intention unless you're mentally ill or an idiot.

Sometimes people are having fun on a date, getting to know a person, and want to keep spending time with them, getting to know them a little more. That can be all.

I don't know whether WillipsBrighton lacks experience in human interactions or he's projecting his fantasies here. Either way, it's pretty cringeworthy.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 10:57:56 AM »

This is...I...wow.

Like Angus, I can testify that someone inviting someone up for a drink does not always lead to sex and does not have to mean that.

As can I.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 11:06:16 AM »

If you invite a woman up to your place for drinks, after going on a date, she is almost certainly willing to have sex with you. Just because you don't make the final move doesn't mean she wasn't signaling interest.

I'm sure you're a world-renowed expert on female psychology.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 01:25:43 PM »

Sweet. Jesus. This is the worst thread I have ever seen on Atlas. Yes, I'm fairly convinced it's the absolute worst. And that's saying a lot.

Just burn it to the ground. And let the rape apologists die in the ensuing fire.

^^^^^

I'm very tolerant when it's coming to people voicing diffrent opinions, even really stupid ones. However, it's not just dumb posts we're talking about here, nor controversial opinions everybody is entitled to. He's been literally defending violent criminals and insulting their victims. Worse: he just keeps doing this.

Ban time.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies