My Aunt Shared this Photo on Facebook (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:40:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  My Aunt Shared this Photo on Facebook (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My Aunt Shared this Photo on Facebook  (Read 2126 times)
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« on: September 29, 2014, 05:08:56 AM »

Alternatively you could treat her like a human being instead of a political enemy.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 04:53:32 PM »

Alternatively you could treat her like a human being instead of a political enemy.

I think she sacrificed that personal privilege when she decided that I'm not entitled to being treated like a human being myself based on something I can't control.

You didn't actually say what she's done beyond obnoxious Facebook posts. What exactly has she done to you? If its really, really bad, then by all means don't invite her... but then again, that would have little to do with her obnoxious Facebook posts.

If it wasn't that bad, then just suck it up and put up with her. Most people have to put up with some boorish relative around the holidays (mine's a NWO conspiracy theorist Tongue). Love your enemies, turn the other cheek etc. Just be the better person. Besides confrontations are almost never as satisfying as they are in your head.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 05:19:22 PM »

Even worse than the political sentiment is the "like and share" virus paradigm of these things. So damn annoying. We played the same stupid game with email years ago and people eventually figured it out. Hopefully, facebook behaviors will adapt too.
http://www.theonion.com/articles/my-brother-is-going-to-love-this-forwarded-list-of,10756/

YES!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies