Petition for the Withdrawal of Mideast Speaker Hifly's Nomination as SoEA
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:23:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Petition for the Withdrawal of Mideast Speaker Hifly's Nomination as SoEA
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Petition for the Withdrawal of Mideast Speaker Hifly's Nomination as SoEA  (Read 1241 times)
Hifly
hifly15

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2014, 02:34:58 PM »

Furthermore, Oakvale, those posts have absolutely nothing to do with Atlasia. You need to think this through more carefully.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2014, 03:46:22 PM »

Oakvale I think it says more about yourself that you don't seem to care about children suffering because their parents don't care about their education, as well as the problems of drug smuggling. I would say that someone who thinks that people should be punished for crimes nobody has proven they committed is a danger to world peace. That's just my opinion, though.

With all due respect, Mr. Speaker, you're making the leap from Oakvale saying "it's a stupid idea to enforce compulsory sterilization of alcoholics" to him not caring about drug smuggling. Which is a bit of a logical stretch.
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2014, 04:44:42 PM »

x LeBron FitzGerald

I'm sorry, but my sexual orientation has to come first and Mr. President, you made a terrible choice in nominating Speaker Hifly. Sure the position doesn't have a lot to do with gay rights, but it will involve managing diplomatic relations with gay friendly nations like Britain and France and very homophobic nations like Russia and Uganda.

Atlasia needs to show the world that we won't tolerate international discrimination against gay people which goes as far as imprisoning and even executing LGBT people, while the SoEA sits by and calmly laughs at it. I really hope you withdrawal your nomination in favor of someone much more capable of being SoEA like Senator Bore or Governor Talleyrand.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2014, 04:47:32 PM »

Labor how do you defend Hifly while condemning Hifly
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2014, 05:00:11 PM »

Well Hifly pm'd me saying he intends to stay in the Mideast while doing this job.

I must say that I move vote from "Don't give a flying shit" to "slightly but not adamantly opposed".

x Mechaman, for the purposes of this thread.

To be frank, this is more of my own personal wanting of a full-on battle with Hifly at his best (call it the Goku Principle).  I don't want his energies being drained by a second job here.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2014, 05:01:23 PM »

I've never defended him. I speak for myself and for what I feel is right. I am not a mindless party drone for ANYBODY, and don't you f*king forget it, buddy.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2014, 05:07:06 PM »

I've never defended him. I speak for myself and for what I feel is right. I am not a mindless party drone for ANYBODY, and don't you f*king forget it, buddy.

Yeah, that wasn't directed at you.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2014, 05:08:09 PM »

It was directed at the Labor Party and I am a member of the Labor Party. I speak for myself on such issues as do the other party members.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2014, 05:13:01 PM »

X Snowstalker, Attorney at Law
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2014, 05:13:39 PM »

X SomebodyWhoExists
GAworth
United States

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2014, 08:46:01 PM »

I feel like everything that happens on here is being/has been turned into a Labor v. Labor snipe out. Who needs opposition parties.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2014, 08:51:31 PM »

It was directed at the Labor Party and I am a member of the Labor Party. I speak for myself on such issues as do the other party members.

So why are you taking a half-serious comment about Hifly's situation like a personal attack against you (let alone getting this mad about it)?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies