Petition for the Withdrawal of Mideast Speaker Hifly's Nomination as SoEA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:52:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Petition for the Withdrawal of Mideast Speaker Hifly's Nomination as SoEA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Petition for the Withdrawal of Mideast Speaker Hifly's Nomination as SoEA  (Read 1247 times)
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 01, 2014, 01:03:12 AM »

Wait, why would anyone nominate Hifly for anything?

Ask President DemPGH and Griffin, they seem to be the ones championing his nomination.

Not championing his nomination: just not taking kindly to your latest attempt to sow discontent in Labor and align yourself with the most popular position on the most hot-button issue!

Roll Eyes

At least his allegations are better than being an Uncle Lindsey.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 01:24:20 AM »

And I was proposing a bill making sure any of that garbage would never be taught in Northeast schools. Your point?
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 01:57:03 AM »

And I was proposing a bill making sure any of that garbage would never be taught in Northeast schools. Your point?

Was that you don't have one, of course.

Look closer, boo-boo. Barnes says he'll veto a bill like that if it crosses his desk. I'm making sure it can never get to that point, even if hifly himself is elected Governor.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 04:47:32 PM »

Labor how do you defend Hifly while condemning Hifly
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 05:07:06 PM »

I've never defended him. I speak for myself and for what I feel is right. I am not a mindless party drone for ANYBODY, and don't you f*king forget it, buddy.

Yeah, that wasn't directed at you.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 08:51:31 PM »

I've never defended him. I speak for myself and for what I feel is right. I am not a mindless party drone for ANYBODY, and don't you f*king forget it, buddy.

Yeah, that wasn't directed at you.

It was directed at the Labor Party and I am a member of the Labor Party. I speak for myself on such issues as do the other party members.

So why are you taking a half-serious comment about Hifly's situation like a personal attack against you (let alone getting this mad about it)?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies