Petition for the Withdrawal of Mideast Speaker Hifly's Nomination as SoEA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:57:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Petition for the Withdrawal of Mideast Speaker Hifly's Nomination as SoEA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Petition for the Withdrawal of Mideast Speaker Hifly's Nomination as SoEA  (Read 1276 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: September 30, 2014, 09:39:45 PM »
« edited: October 01, 2014, 12:44:06 PM by X »

We the undersigned urge President DemPGH to withdraw the nomination of Mideast Speaker Hifly for the office of Secretary of Exterior Affairs.  As Speaker of the Mideast Assembly, Hifly recently rammed through legislation which would've forced the Mideast's schools to indoctrinate our children with radical anti-gay propaganda.  We believe that the President, particularly a President who has presented himself in the past as a champion of marriage equality, should not reward the most infamous anti-gay rights activist in the land with a cabinet post.  More importantly, the Secretary of Exterior Affairs plays a vital role in deciding matters such as whether Atlasia shall finally cease funding the homophobic hate ministries in nations such as Uganda, many of which advocate violence against the LGBT community.  Worst of all, Speaker Hifly has literally condemned efforts to bring SS guards at the Auschwitz Concentration Camp to justice, despite their involvement in one of the worst crimes in human history.  In light of these and other serious concerns about Speaker Hifly's judgement, we ask President DemPGH to stand with our nation's LGBT and Jewish communities against bigotry by withdrawing Speaker Hifly's nomination.

X Malcom X
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 11:23:08 PM »

Wait, why would anyone nominate Hifly for anything?

Ask President DemPGH and Griffin, they seem to be the ones championing his nomination.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 12:03:25 AM »

Wait, why would anyone nominate Hifly for anything?

Ask President DemPGH and Griffin, they seem to be the ones championing his nomination.

Not championing his nomination: just not taking kindly to your latest attempt to sow discontent in Labor and align yourself with the most popular position on the most hot-button issue!

Roll Eyes
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 12:41:54 PM »

I must admit to being confused why the bulk of the opposition to hifly's nomination stems from his homophobia. Surely his equally repellent anti-Semitism and apologism for concentration camp guards (he probably didn't do anything wrong!) is more troubling in this context?

Thank goodness he can now Rest in Peace. Only God will be his judge, not the reactionaries and zionists!
Thank goodness he can now Rest in Peace. Only God will be his judge, not the reactionaries and zionists!

See what I meant in the other thread?

Not really. I'm just happy that the judicial reactionaries who wanted him tried for murder even though he probably didn't do anything wrong and the conservative zionists who wanted him hanged have been defeated. They have a really backward attitude to justice.

This one seems familiar -

On France, I would probably support Madame Le Pen over Hollande.

Bonus fun:

Drug smugglers are in my opinion the only underclass of heathen who come close to deserving the death penalty and/or compulsory sterilisation, and the latter penalty should also be avaliable for alcoholics.
I hardly have any sympathy for drug smugglers and consumers who are awarded the death penalty, although I do for virtually all other classes of criminals who are.

Yet these far-left degenerate hooligans still have the audacity to criticize their far-right opponents for being thuggish.
This is embarrassing for Hamburg.

Children ought to have a better upbringing than under a tribal Roma or Irish Traveller family.
The lack of concern among many families for the educational development of their children is a horrific indication of a backward culture which must modernise.

This is the person people want representing Atlasia on the world stage?

We the undersigned urge President DemPGH to withdraw the nomination of Mideast Speaker Hifly for the office of Secretary of Exterior Affairs.  As Speaker of the Mideast Assembly, Hifly recently rammed through legislation which would've forced the Mideast's schools to indoctrinate our children with radical anti-gay propaganda.  We believe that the President, particularly a President who has presented himself in the past as a champion of marriage equality, should not reward the most infamous anti-gay rights activist in the land with a cabinet post.  More importantly, the Secretary of Exterior Affairs plays a vital role in deciding matters such as whether Atlasia shall finally cease funding the homophobic hate ministries in nations such as Uganda, many of which advocate violence against the LGBT community.  Worst of all, Speaker Hifly has literally condemned efforts to bring SS guards at the Auschwitz Concentration Camp to justice, despite their involvement in one of the worst crimes in human history.  In light of these and other serious concerns about Speaker Hifly's judgement, we ask President DemPGH to stand with our nation's LGBT and Jewish communities against bigotry by withdrawing Speaker Hifly's nomination.

X Malcom X

I couldn't find some of his past anti-Semetic posts and only wanted to include the parts I was certain I could prove.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies