Petition for the Withdrawal of Mideast Speaker Hifly's Nomination as SoEA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:36:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Petition for the Withdrawal of Mideast Speaker Hifly's Nomination as SoEA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Petition for the Withdrawal of Mideast Speaker Hifly's Nomination as SoEA  (Read 1261 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: October 01, 2014, 12:34:59 PM »

I must admit to being confused why the bulk of the opposition to hifly's nomination stems from his homophobia. Surely his equally repellent anti-Semitism and apologism for concentration camp guards (he probably didn't do anything wrong!) is more troubling in this context?

Thank goodness he can now Rest in Peace. Only God will be his judge, not the reactionaries and zionists!
Thank goodness he can now Rest in Peace. Only God will be his judge, not the reactionaries and zionists!

See what I meant in the other thread?

Not really. I'm just happy that the judicial reactionaries who wanted him tried for murder even though he probably didn't do anything wrong and the conservative zionists who wanted him hanged have been defeated. They have a really backward attitude to justice.

This one seems familiar -

On France, I would probably support Madame Le Pen over Hollande.

Bonus fun:

Drug smugglers are in my opinion the only underclass of heathen who come close to deserving the death penalty and/or compulsory sterilisation, and the latter penalty should also be avaliable for alcoholics.
I hardly have any sympathy for drug smugglers and consumers who are awarded the death penalty, although I do for virtually all other classes of criminals who are.

Yet these far-left degenerate hooligans still have the audacity to criticize their far-right opponents for being thuggish.
This is embarrassing for Hamburg.

Children ought to have a better upbringing than under a tribal Roma or Irish Traveller family.
The lack of concern among many families for the educational development of their children is a horrific indication of a backward culture which must modernise.

This is the person people want representing Atlasia on the world stage?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies