Petition for the Withdrawal of Mideast Speaker Hifly's Nomination as SoEA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:05:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Petition for the Withdrawal of Mideast Speaker Hifly's Nomination as SoEA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Petition for the Withdrawal of Mideast Speaker Hifly's Nomination as SoEA  (Read 1253 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« on: October 01, 2014, 12:18:50 PM »

In regards to the Senator from the Midwest's point about Hifly's foreign policy being a plus for the administration:

Could you really find no one else?  It's not like non-interventionists and pacifists are rare in this game?

Ftr, I really don't have an opinion on whether or not Hifly gets nominated.  My side in the Legislature would certainly benefit if he were to leave but I also agree with some of the concerns mentioned here.

Admittedly, I am most curious if the intent here is to remove him from the Mideast and put him into a place that doesn't directly impact the lawmaking process (in Atlasia at least).  Though I'm not sure how wise it would be to put somebody who was on mod review in this position.  When the modfuerhers have a hardon for them there is no telling how long they will last.

This is the only explanation that would make some remote sense, given the massive areas of disagreement between Hifly and the President.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 05:00:11 PM »

Well Hifly pm'd me saying he intends to stay in the Mideast while doing this job.

I must say that I move vote from "Don't give a flying shit" to "slightly but not adamantly opposed".

x Mechaman, for the purposes of this thread.

To be frank, this is more of my own personal wanting of a full-on battle with Hifly at his best (call it the Goku Principle).  I don't want his energies being drained by a second job here.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies