What Happens if You Give Teens Free Birth Control?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:42:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  What Happens if You Give Teens Free Birth Control?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: What Happens if You Give Teens Free Birth Control?  (Read 2150 times)
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2014, 06:18:17 PM »

This one reminds me of my friend... when unable to contribute anything to do with the actual topic, they swing it back to what they feel comfortable to talk about.

I didn't start the conversation about arrested psychological development and wanton morality. I will; however, force Democrats to realize they are just as bad, if not worse, than the right-wing.

Then you need to do a MUCH better job and not parrot broken talking points.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2014, 11:40:50 PM »

I've only read the first couple of replies, but lemme tell you something. If you're pro life, you should support this. Teenagers will have sex. They're exploring sexuality and all that jazz and it's a normal part of human life. If we let girls have free birth control, the number of abortions will go down (which is a good thing), the number of girls dropping out of school will decrease substantially (which is also a good thing), it will help girls not live in poverty for the rest of their lives, these girls can be educated and not have to worry about a child at home. If your arguments are
  • it'll cost too much to pay for this
  • egad! The children are having sex!
1. The money we save from spending on welfare programs will decrease substantially and offset the costs of implementing a program like this
2. As I've said before: teenagers will have sex, get over it.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2014, 11:53:34 PM »

I've only read the first couple of replies, but lemme tell you something. If you're pro life, you should support this. Teenagers will have sex. They're exploring sexuality and all that jazz and it's a normal part of human life. If we let girls have free birth control, the number of abortions will go down (which is a good thing), the number of girls dropping out of school will decrease substantially (which is also a good thing), it will help girls not live in poverty for the rest of their lives, these girls can be educated and not have to worry about a child at home. If your arguments are
  • it'll cost too much to pay for this
  • egad! The children are having sex!
1. The money we save from spending on welfare programs will decrease substantially and offset the costs of implementing a program like this
2. As I've said before: teenagers will have sex, get over it.

No, we just need to fund more abstinence only programs and teenagers will stop having sex, you silly godless lieberal.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies