COUPDATE LIVE FEED: your one-stop source for "WTF IS HAPPENING" (UPDATED)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:22:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  COUPDATE LIVE FEED: your one-stop source for "WTF IS HAPPENING" (UPDATED)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: COUPDATE LIVE FEED: your one-stop source for "WTF IS HAPPENING" (UPDATED)  (Read 6334 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2014, 10:52:19 PM »

I agree!
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2014, 10:53:20 PM »

Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2014, 11:14:36 PM »

Jesus, I step out for a bit and this is the first thing I see when I get back. I hate missing all the fun.

I support President Tyrion to the fullest extent that I am able.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2014, 12:15:47 AM »

Im too drunk for this right now but what is going on? Did the President resign? Is this really happening?
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2014, 12:28:43 AM »

LIVE UPDATE PART TWO

BREAKING NEWS: PRESIDENT TYRION TAKES OFFICE, PUBLICLY REVEALS MULTIPLE SOCK ACCOUNTS AND LIFETIME FORUM BAN

Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2014, 12:32:03 AM »

This is just awesome! I never imagined any of this happening! I mean, I've known of Tyrion's secret life for a while now, but praise Bushie's GOD the Labor Party has really just trolled us a big one for months and months! I love them!
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2014, 12:40:38 AM »

I pick great times to run for President.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2014, 12:46:38 AM »

Oddly, yes
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2014, 12:51:38 AM »

We did alright our first go at it
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2014, 03:43:45 AM »

What the ?! This of course has to happen while it's deep night here in Europe, right? I seem to miss all the fun... This is just brilliant! Tongue
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2014, 06:32:26 AM »

The citizens of Iowa wholeheartedly endorse the cause of the Oklahoma Volkstaat and declare themselves free from Gov. LeBron Fitzgerald, the kaffirboetie liberal communist Atlasian elite, the reactionary elements of the so-called "White Army", the Confederate secessionists and the faux Revolutionary Junta.

We are especially committed in keeping Gov. LeBron Fitzgerald out of reach of our schoolboys, because we in Iowa are neither interested in his God nor in his creationist nonsense.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2014, 10:01:56 AM »

wow
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2014, 11:50:03 AM »

Military Junta established in the Pacific region enacts martial law and claims having "secured" territories !

Executive Order 10-07

All sporting, musical, social, and other large events with more than 100 spectators are hereby ordered postponed until further notice and the lifting of martial law. Martial law shall be lifted once the legal state of the government is clarified.

The forces under regional command are instructed to continue their securing the regions of Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas, and Nebrska, as well as the states of the neighboring region lately secured, in the name of the Federal Government as opposed to the outlaws.

A military administrator will be appointed for the secured regions shortly.

This is in line with the actions of the Secretary of Internal Affairs, and the recognition of the administration of the Governor there as one opposed to the President.

Civil disobedience is the only answer, citizens of Atlasia!
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2014, 12:05:05 PM »

We are mutually opposed to the government of LeBron Fitzgerald.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2014, 12:08:12 PM »

I can obviously not speak for the President; but as the one that comes closest to any form of federal authority (besides Tyrion of course) right now, since LeBron Fitzgerald has pledged his support for President Tyrion; what exactly are your (or X's by the way) grounds for opposition to his government?
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2014, 12:09:42 PM »

I never would have thought that there would be a crisis involving overzealous militias/regional governments and secession attempts where the IDS would be the only peaceful and loyal state. These are interesting times.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2014, 12:15:08 PM »

I can obviously not speak for the President; but as the one that comes closest to any form of federal authority (besides Tyrion of course) right now, since LeBron Fitzgerald has pledged his support for President Tyrion; what exactly are your (or X's by the way) grounds for opposition to his government?

I agree with Cranberry.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2014, 12:17:06 PM »

The Pacific Justice has overturned Governor Simfan's executive orders
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2014, 12:43:48 PM »
« Edited: October 04, 2014, 12:59:07 PM by Ectoplasm X »

I think the charge against Lebron was promotion of religious bigotry or something like that.  We were in a state of crisis and couldn't risk allowing religious extremists to further radicalize the Midwestern population.  The last thing Atlasia needed in the middle of all this was a holy war Tongue

EDIT: Everyone's been pardoned so it is a mute point Sad  Although I suppose Snowstalker seems to be persisting in treasonous activity, so hopefully we'll get a trial out of that Tongue
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2014, 01:07:35 PM »
« Edited: October 04, 2014, 01:11:54 PM by Lincoln Republican »

I should never have abandoned my Presidential campaign during the last Presidential election.

As President, I would never have tolerated this insubordination and treachery.

I would have  dealt with lightning speed to ensure these ne'er-do-wells and scallywags were given their just comeuppance.

This blatant act of betrayal and sabotage of our beloved Republic, like all such acts throughout the long and eventful history of mankind, shall not stand and shall inevitably be relegated to the dustbin of history, and those responsible for this heinous crime against democracy shall inexorably be brought to stand before the bar of justice and face the inescapable consequences of their deplorable actions.

Long live the cause of freedom!  Long live the cause of democracy!  Long live the cause of justice!          
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2014, 02:24:19 PM »

We are mutually opposed to the government of LeBron Fitzgerald.

We oppose Gov. LeBron Fitzgerald by pacific means, Mr. Pacific Governor Wink

Under a government which imprisons any unjustly, the true place for a just man is also a prison.… where the State places those who are not with her, but against her,– the only house in a slave State in which a free man can abide with honor.… Cast your whole vote, not a strip of paper merely, but your whole influence. A minority is powerless while it conforms to the majority; it is not even a minority then; but it is irresistible when it clogs by its whole weight. If the alternative is to keep all just men in prison, or give up war and slavery, the State will not hesitate which to choose. If a thousand men were not to pay their tax bills this year, that would not be a violent and bloody measure, as it would be to pay them, and enable the State to commit violence and shed innocent blood. This is, in fact, the definition of a peaceable revolution, if any such is possible.

Which are the forces under your command? I'm getting the impression that a phantom army approaches the Midwest. Instead, I call Midwestern citizens to protest in front of the Governor's house in St Paul!
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2014, 05:27:19 PM »

SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2014, 10:37:47 AM »

Have I been detained yet
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2014, 10:44:24 AM »

Yeah, but you I assume you'd be released as long you haven't continued to commit crimes post-pardon as Snowstalker, Deus, and certain others have.  You're probably in the same situation as Griffin (more or less).
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2014, 11:07:50 AM »

You are currently imprisoned in the Mideast (because the Northeast isn't safe enough as of now), but will probably be released today. As Speaker I guess you should also search a safe temporary location for the Northeast Assembly (Delaware or the Philly Area come to mind), as New York City is inaccessible at the moment, blame your comrade Snowstalker.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies