Department of Internal Affairs - Secretary Cranberry
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:34:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Department of Internal Affairs - Secretary Cranberry
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Department of Internal Affairs - Secretary Cranberry  (Read 1748 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2014, 05:41:32 AM »

Wait, when did I say I was invading the South? Is this 2012? Wink
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2014, 07:30:48 AM »

You invaded to try to get Enderman Tongue
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2014, 07:48:29 AM »

I guess invade is the wrong word, but anyway you treasoned against President Tyrion and were therefore jailed.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2014, 07:58:10 AM »

Updated Map:

Yellow - Areas under control of the Pacific National Guard
Pink - Areas under control of the Midwestern National Guard
Orange - Mideast Region
Violet - Imperial Dominion of the South
Dark Red - Iowa
Blue - Oklahoma Free-State
Green - Areas under control of the Northeastern National Guard
Red - Areas under control of the Northeastern Secessionist Movement
Brown - New York Area affected by heavy fighting
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2014, 08:00:33 AM »

I guess invade is the wrong word, but anyway you treasoned against President Tyrion and were therefore jailed.

Clearly my actions as acting Attorney General single-handedly saved the IDS Wink
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2014, 08:01:40 AM »

As I recall, my residual and loyal supporters were pursuing Enderman of their own volition after he besmirched my good reputation, but I was pardoned with all the others (except for Snowstalker). The Mideast shall be hearing from my attorneys-at-law. Angry
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2014, 09:03:02 AM »

As I recall, my residual and loyal supporters were pursuing Enderman of their own volition after he besmirched my good reputation, but I was pardoned with all the others (except for Snowstalker). The Mideast shall be hearing from my attorneys-at-law. Angry

You were imprisoned the moment you set foot on Southern soil, so I guess you should be suing the IDS. Given the pardon however, it's highly likely you will be set free within this day.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2014, 01:23:46 PM »

I'd like to thank Possible President Cranberry for his service in updating the public on the progress of the Northeastern Revolution and the wider civil war.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2014, 02:20:54 PM »

Griffin, you've been set free on the condition you get the inks out of my region.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2014, 04:15:27 PM »

Updated Map:

Yellow - Areas under control of the Pacific National Guard
Pink - Areas under control of the Midwestern National Guard
Orange - Mideast Region
Violet - Imperial Dominion of the South
Dark Red - Iowa
Blue - Oklahoma Free-State
Green - Areas under control of the Northeastern National Guard
Red - Areas under control of the Northeastern Secessionist Movement
Brown - New York Area affected by heavy fighting

Why are some of the States of the Midwest under Pacific control?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2014, 04:23:13 PM »

Because the government in that region has collapsed and it is imperative that we, as fellow Atlasians, keep order.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2014, 04:40:30 PM »

Because the government in that region has collapsed and it is imperative that we, as fellow Atlasians, keep order.

The Governor is still in office, yes? No one has resigned from office. I went into hiding due to threats against my life. However, I will not let Pacifican aggression go unchecked. Allow the Midwest National Guard to have control over our States.

Good SoIA Cranberry, I beseech you not to allow the Pacific to take control of the Midwest and to either call in the Army to the Midwest or (more preferred) allow the Midwestern National Guard to take control of our territory.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2014, 04:44:40 PM »

There's literally no reason to believe the MW government has "collapsed" except for whatever fanfiction people are pulling out of their asses. The Governor is still in office. The government is entirely working as intended.

In fact, there's been literally no reason for anything that's happened in the last two days to have happened at all. The President resigned and the next in line took his place. That's it. This is all basically a step below LARPing.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2014, 04:47:35 PM »

I have to say I agree with Marokai, all of this has not been necessary or amusing and it's getting tiresome pretty quickly... Are we really going to have this nonsense going on for days?
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2014, 04:48:26 PM »

Unfortunately, it'll probably continue until Tyrion is either banned or not.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2014, 05:06:18 PM »

There's literally no reason to believe the MW government has "collapsed" except for whatever fanfiction people are pulling out of their asses. The Governor is still in office. The government is entirely working as intended.

In fact, there's been literally no reason for anything that's happened in the last two days to have happened at all. The President resigned and the next in line took his place. That's it. This is all basically a step below LARPing.

Yes, there is and that reason is this more fun than the game has been in...eer...ever.

Anyway, I have a question for Secretary Cranberry: Are rpryor, wormyguy, and IBDD dead?  Given that Snowstalker has claimed to have executed them and we've only (allegedly Tongue ) heard from rpryor and IBDD since, it seems save to assume that wormyguy has been guillotined, no?
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2014, 10:54:14 PM »

I motion that we sticky this thread.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2014, 11:43:28 PM »

Yes, there is and that reason is this more fun than the game has been in...eer...ever.

Anyway, I have a question for Secretary Cranberry: Are rpryor, wormyguy, and IBDD dead?  Given that Snowstalker has claimed to have executed them and we've only (allegedly Tongue ) heard from rpryor and IBDD since, it seems save to assume that wormyguy has been guillotined, no?

wormyguy has been publicly executed before the New York Stock Exchange in the wake of the turmoil; this is the last footage we have had from Lower Manhattan. The Northeast National Guard is however nearly done with Snowstalker's Guerillas, it should be a matter of hours.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2014, 10:39:34 AM »
« Edited: October 06, 2014, 12:06:47 PM by Senator Cranberry »

The Great Atlasian Turmoil - October 6 10 a.m. Update
"See, Topeka Burns!"

Northeast Theatre:

New York City, NY, Northeast Region:
Lower Manhattan below 30th street is inhospitable. The RJPRA forces around their leader Mr Snowstalker have been defeated, by the National Guard of the Northeast together with regular forces of the Atlasian Army. Great areas have suffered damage, an estimation of the damages is currently in process of being drafted. A refugee camp has been installed in and around Times Square, for people living below 30th Street, while the rest of the Big Apple's population has largely returned to its homes. What remains is anger among the people, and the question how this could happen in the Atlasia of the 21st century.

Rochester, NY, Northeast Region:
While they once claimed to have reached as far as Pittsburg, Pennsylvania; the "Western Front" of the Northeastern Independence Movement has been reduced to its power base around the city of Rochester in the western Upstate. Their leader former Senator Alfred F Jones is reported to have boarded up in the Rochester Town Hall with his most devoured followers, while the Northeastern National Guard has reached the city limits along the NY State Thruway and I-390.

Burlington, VT, Northeast Region:
The "Eastern Front" has nothing but collapsed nearly entirely. One time, controlling everything from Lake Ontario and the Alleghenies to the Boston Suburbs, the area of people following Senator Deus has been reduced to in and around Burlington, VT. A popular movement always, its followers must have lost interest, as the Northeastern National Guard is closing up Vermont, and no one seems to bat an eye.

Midwest Theatre:

Denver, CO, Midwest Region:
The Pacific National Guard has left the area for their home region, but they left a protest movement against Governor Fitzgerald. Citing the Governor's inactivity on everything but rhetorical war with the Pacific, a large crowd of protesters assembled around the Colorado administration buildings, demanding the ascension of Archduke Cris, a Colorado resident, to the Governorship.

Topeka, KS, Midwest Region:
Wichita refugees have reached Kansas' capital, and while locals help out to their best ability; it is simply to much to tackle for them alone without the Regional Government's help. More than 100'000 Wichitians, over 30% of the city's population have come to Topeka, accommodated in schools, public buildings and sports venues; while the Midwest Regional Government showed no reaction. This left the refugees as well as locals shocked and angered, leading to a protest march in Downtown Topeka earlier this morning. Before Kansas administration buildings, the symbol of Governor Fitzgerald and his government, people were burning pictures of Governor LeBron Fitzgerald and Midwestern Flags, when it came to clashes with police forces. We are unable to report on the following mess, just that the Kansas State Capitol was seen in flames, and local protest leaders broadcasted a radio transmission: "Belle Fourche is next!"

Fargo, ND, Midwest Region:
A large explosion has been reported to have occurred at the campus of North Dakota State University. Details on damages or eventual casualties have not yet been published, while the masterminds behind the terror assault have not yet been identified.

Protests against LeBron Fitzgerald continued all along Iowa, in the Twin Cities, Fargo, Missoula and Billings, Omaha and Sioux Falls.

Other Regions:

Pacific:
A death toll of 63 has been counted in a series of protest throughout the Pacific Region, especially in Los Angeles, San Diego, Phoenix, Las Vegas and Tucson. The protesters were largely of Hispanic and African-Atlasian background, and are reported to protest against alleged causes of racial injustices when dealing with police forces. It is as of now unclear what caused the protest to go violent and cause the immense death toll of 52 protesters and 11 policemen.

IDS:
Incidents in multiple Gulf coast towns in Mississippi and Louisiana are reported from the IDS. Teenage boys between 9 and 14 are reported to either join or being forced to join a group of gay men, calling the selves "New Dawn", with 6 cases being reported from Gulfport, MS; 3 from Biloxi, MS; 2 from Ocean Springs, MS; and one from Covington, LA. At the same time, local people, mostly with family background of the boys, teamed to attack and in the process kill a "New Dawn" member in Gulfport and Biloxi, as well as in Metaire, LA. The situation is developing to tense up, and there was a radical priest in Waveland, MS; that claimed in a sermon "we need to turn the gulf red from the gays blood!"  
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2014, 11:02:18 AM »

Lower Manhattan below 30th street is inhospitable. The RJPRA forces around their leader Mr Snowstalker have been defeated, by the National Guard of the Northeast together with regular forces of the Atlasian Army. Great areas have suffered damage, an estimation of the damages is currently in process of being drafted. A refugee camp has been installed in and around Times Square, for people living below 30th Street, while the rest of the Big Apple's population has largely returned to its homes. What remains is anger among the people, and the question how this could happen in the Atlasia of the 21st century.

Erm, good luck with that. I'm thinking Staten Island is the most likely destination.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2014, 11:47:44 AM »

Erm, good luck with that. I'm thinking Staten Island is the most likely destination.

I'll leave the exercise of this to the Northeast Government, will however be there to provide any data they might need. Staten Island seems when I think of it for quite the better location... Tongue
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2014, 02:57:02 PM »

In retrospect, my forces may have partied a bit too hard in Pittsburgh.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2014, 08:29:44 AM »

Utter propaganda. The equivalent of another Teuton's constant raving about how Berlin would never fall.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2014, 09:31:04 AM »

I'm going to have a lot of fun with my next update once confirmed as GM. That map is helpful.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2014, 10:08:56 AM »

Utter propaganda. The equivalent of another Teuton's constant raving about how Berlin would never fall.

If you want it to be utter propaganda, your thing. Just, the constitution and the statute want it to be reality, so then... I don't know who every Atlasian but you is going to follow. My bets are on the constitution.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies