With regards to Tyrion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:59:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  With regards to Tyrion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: With regards to Tyrion  (Read 1004 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 07, 2014, 02:59:12 PM »

Has the president ever been assassinated before? 

Also his last words were "I do like the idea of a window, but we could lower the average if you want. We could make it 15% with a window of 5% to 25%, for example." However, since these are lame, I shall pretend (in the fashion of Pitt the Younger) that they were "Too late for that.", which was posted at the exact same time according to his post page and are much more pithy and apropos to the situation.

Wasn't Joe Republic assassinated?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 03:38:31 PM »

Seriously now.

As you know, I've been out of Atlasia for some time, but from what I've seen now, it appears that there's far deeper problem than just present troubles. While "punish the traitors and get back to things as they were" may be tempting, the truth is it all wouldn't have happened if there weren't huge problems with the game already, and we really ought to have a serious thought what to change, because "things as they were" won't work.

This
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies