With regards to Tyrion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:38:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  With regards to Tyrion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: With regards to Tyrion  (Read 990 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« on: October 07, 2014, 11:00:40 AM »
« edited: October 07, 2014, 11:05:24 AM by Senator Lumine (PPT) »

I don't think it was your timeline so much as Labor's complete incompetence.

Anyway, I suspect the recent turmoil has plunged the country into complete economic turmoil with a seriously downgraded credit rating, etc.?

But, of course, this is "the most fun Atlasia has ever been!!1!!2'"

The situation will be bad for some time considering the economic consecuences and the loss of the entire cabinet, but overall it could have been much worse. Since we have a stable President to govern through the whole term now and the rebels are losing ground everywhere, it's a matter of time before all of them face trial and we start focusing on rebuilding the nation.

I suppose the lessons we all learned here are that resignations must be conducted in an orderly fashion instead of just doing it right away, that Snowstalker and Napoleon are not fit to hold any office ever (I don't get how people still don't learn that lesson), that under no circumstances we should allow someone with Tyrion's past to get elected or nominated to such a high level of government (I wish those who knew would have warned the country earlier), and that we are going to need a different style of government for the next few terms, regardless of president and party.

What we saw for the past three months is something that should not be repeated again...

PS: Before I forget, not firing the GM because you dislike him is also a key lesson.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies