Update for Everyone III - The Whinge Binge
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:27:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone III - The Whinge Binge
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 61
Author Topic: Update for Everyone III - The Whinge Binge  (Read 170327 times)
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #225 on: November 24, 2014, 03:28:36 PM »
« edited: November 24, 2014, 03:33:56 PM by asexual trans victimologist »

My depression has gone from 'worrying' through 'damaging' to 'debilitating'. I tried to kill myself earlier. I couldn't go for my daily bike ride because I cried so hard that I pulled several muscles. Opinion of Nathan: Insane and a mega-HP.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #226 on: November 24, 2014, 03:34:11 PM »

My depression has gone from 'worrying' through 'damaging' to 'debilitating'. I tried to kill myself earlier. I couldn't go for my daily bike ride because I cried so hard that I pulled several muscles.
Nathan, I know there is little I can say to alleviate the pain your going through. I am actually on Abilify right now (treating bipolar depression), and while I am not sold 100% on medication as the "end all/be all" treatment, I certainly hope that you can find something to recharge your batteries. You're presence on this forum has helped so many people, and I can't begin to describe just how much we revere and respect you as a person. I have and will continue to keep you in my prayers, because you really are one of the most considerate, kindest, and decent human beings that I have ever encountered, and you don’t deserve to be this miserable. I really, really hope everything starts to get better for you Smiley.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #227 on: November 24, 2014, 04:38:56 PM »

My depression has gone from 'worrying' through 'damaging' to 'debilitating'. I tried to kill myself earlier. I couldn't go for my daily bike ride because I cried so hard that I pulled several muscles. Opinion of Nathan: Insane and a mega-HP.

Please take care of yourself and get help.  You need to make a plan now for the next time you get an urge to do something to yourself.  Please call someone and be willing to check into the ER or a mental health facility.  You are in Boston, correct?  I hope you can find this useful:
http://www.massgeneral.org/psychiatry/services/aps_home.aspx
http://www.namimass.org/
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #228 on: November 24, 2014, 06:00:47 PM »

My depression has gone from 'worrying' through 'damaging' to 'debilitating'. I tried to kill myself earlier. I couldn't go for my daily bike ride because I cried so hard that I pulled several muscles.
Nathan, I know there is little I can say to alleviate the pain your going through. I am actually on Abilify right now (treating bipolar depression), and while I am not sold 100% on medication as the "end all/be all" treatment, I certainly hope that you can find something to recharge your batteries. You're presence on this forum has helped so many people, and I can't begin to describe just how much we revere and respect you as a person. I have and will continue to keep you in my prayers, because you really are one of the most considerate, kindest, and decent human beings that I have ever encountered, and you don’t deserve to be this miserable. I really, really hope everything starts to get better for you Smiley.

+1000, to all of it.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #229 on: November 24, 2014, 08:37:51 PM »

Absolutely check out those links that shua put up there. They can definitely help you out with all of this. We here on the forum all love you--you are definitely one of the nicest people I have known. As Sanchez said, you don't deserve to be this miserable. Please check those mental health peoples. They can help. Smiley
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #230 on: November 24, 2014, 08:56:28 PM »

Chapter elections tonight. And only one more day of this horrid school week until break. Thank Jesus.

Why?  Jesus has nothing to do with college, especially the College of Cardinals. Wink
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #231 on: November 25, 2014, 08:56:31 AM »

Elected First Counselor-- Alumni Rekations Chairman, Head of the Judicial Board, & overseer of Risk Management. Glad to be moving on up.
You do take your board games seriously, don't you?  What's your opinion of Castle Risk?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #232 on: November 26, 2014, 06:43:03 PM »

We've jumped the gentrification shark over here. Specialty Pickle Shop is opening up near my workplace.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #233 on: November 28, 2014, 04:54:53 PM »

I have an ear infection. That spread to my mastoid. And I'm spending another break on painkillers. Between this and the constant pulsing/spasming of pain it's safe to say I hate everything
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #234 on: November 28, 2014, 05:19:22 PM »

I have an ear infection. That spread to my mastoid. And I'm spending another break on painkillers. Between this and the constant pulsing/spasming of pain it's safe to say I hate everything

Could it be from wearing that damn horse mask all the time? Tongue

For real though, get well soon bro.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #235 on: November 29, 2014, 12:22:36 AM »

Could it be from wearing that damn horse mask all the time? Tongue

For real though, get well soon bro.

Yeah, I'm managing.

The gist of it is that my cold caused an ear infection, which spread to the bone behind my ear and I'm basically running on Vicodin right now. If I didn't catch it earlier I would be in the hospital, so at least that's good.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #236 on: November 29, 2014, 01:02:53 AM »

My impacted wisdom teeth have begun to show. On the left side of my mouth, I can feel the jagged edge of a tooth behind the last one on the left.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #237 on: November 29, 2014, 02:55:48 AM »

My impacted wisdom teeth have begun to show. On the left side of my mouth, I can feel the jagged edge of a tooth behind the last one on the left.

One of my wisdom teeth is partially impacted. It's not fun.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #238 on: November 29, 2014, 11:36:24 AM »

Can confirm, had impacted wisdom tooth that had to be taken out. Not fun at all.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #239 on: November 29, 2014, 11:54:40 AM »

Can confirm, had impacted wisdom tooth that had to be taken out. Not fun at all.
I hung out with my best friend the other day and he just went through the same thing. He said it sucked as well.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #240 on: November 29, 2014, 01:15:34 PM »

I had two that caused an acid reflex each night for about a year which not only meant I had to have them removed, but also resulted in fillings for most of my lower teeth.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #241 on: November 29, 2014, 03:53:09 PM »

I was able to keep my wisdom teeth due to some Neanderthal-sized jaws.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #242 on: November 29, 2014, 09:21:19 PM »

Saw Santa in Providence at the mall this afternoon. I proceeded to shout: "Hey Santa, how many black kids you shoot today?" My brother gave me a high-five.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #243 on: November 29, 2014, 11:27:43 PM »

I got a real Christmas tree for my apartment! Tommy and I are gonna make paper ornaments for it using ideas from Pinterest. Pretty exciting stuff...
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #244 on: November 30, 2014, 07:46:30 PM »

Dreamt that I hooked up with a mermaid that had human genitalia. Second dream involved taking the virginity of one of my best (female) friends. This isn't good.

You need Jesus, my friend.

kidding
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #245 on: November 30, 2014, 11:34:48 PM »

Dreamt that I hooked up with a mermaid that had human genitalia. Second dream involved taking the virginity of one of my best (female) friends. This isn't good.

kidding

Unless he dreams of taking his virginity.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #246 on: December 01, 2014, 03:46:54 PM »

kidding

Dan Brown said that Mary Magdalene already did that.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #247 on: December 01, 2014, 04:27:53 PM »

kidding

Dan Brown said that Mary Magdalene already did that.

She wasn't as good as Peter.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #248 on: December 03, 2014, 12:21:45 PM »

Apparently I still have brief residual feelings.
traininthedistance
YaBB God

« Reply #249 on: December 03, 2014, 01:08:25 PM »

I've been cooking pork chops a lot lately.  Yesterday I pan-fried 'em with apple, cabbage, garlic, fennel, and caraway, and some rosemary roasted potatoes on the side. 

It's a nice change from the endless pastas and stir-frys I was making in the summer.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 61  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies