Update for Everyone III - The Whinge Binge (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:21:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone III - The Whinge Binge (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone III - The Whinge Binge  (Read 171411 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: November 05, 2014, 07:04:51 PM »

You'll never know the feeling of victory or defeat. Only irrelevance, forever and for always.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 06:09:35 PM »

I've been having very vivid dreams due to the medication I am on, and one of them involved me and IceSpear meeting in person and I tried to trap him on a debate about Hillary and ended up being crushed. It was quite funny.

I don't even know what IceSpear looks like, which is the weird part.

I guess you didn't see the picture then.

That's pretty funny though. Do you remember the content of the debate?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 06:43:49 PM »

Whenever I dream about you folks, I picture y'all as personified versions of your avatars (unless it's Bushie or whatever where I know what he looks like). Like this basically:

How do you differentiate between people with the same avatar?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 10:28:51 PM »

BTW, my argument with IceSpear was in my grandma's apartment and she was in the kitchen not saying anything (which was odd, because she is the person who introduced me to politics and loves it almost more than I do).

Did we discuss the criminal? Tongue
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2014, 04:00:20 PM »

The best and worst part of Senior year is that I have no important classes. Since missing one class is missing a whole day according to my school and I have a doctors appointment this afternoon, I got to skip the whole day. My parents would have never allowed this until this year.

I've been cooking pork chops a lot lately.  Yesterday I pan-fried 'em with apple, cabbage, garlic, fennel, and caraway, and some rosemary roasted potatoes on the side. 

It's a nice change from the endless pastas and stir-frys I was making in the summer.
Can't go wrong with pork chops.

The attendance policy at my old HS was similarly retarded. If you were even a minute late, you got detention. But if you missed the entire day, you'd be fine as long as you had a note from your parents. So this led to a lot of days of sleeping in when I otherwise would've been like 5 minutes late. I guess their policy was "better never than late".
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2015, 06:42:45 AM »

Whelp, 2015 is off to a great start.

Was going to meet some friends at a bar in town. Spent 30 minutes looking for parking, 30 minutes waiting in line to get in, 30 minutes wedged in a gaggle of really awful people waiting at the bar for a drink, 30 minutes hopelessly texting/calling trying to figure out where the hell everyone else was only to find out that half of them weren't even there anymore, gave up and left. Those ers.

Why must Indy's social life always suck?

I was going to stay in and post on Atlas all night (#YOLO), but I decided to get off my lazy ass and go to my friend's party for a few hours. It ended up with me hooking up with a guy who was extremely intoxicated. I'll spare you all the details, but it did not end well.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 03:55:29 PM »

So I have a boyfriend now...which leaves me with much less free time to spam you guys about Hillary's inevitability. I'm sure you'll all be thrilled. Wink
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2015, 08:02:37 PM »

Of course! I'll probably post a pic of us in PAPOY eventually. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies