Update for Everyone III - The Whinge Binge (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:51:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone III - The Whinge Binge (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone III - The Whinge Binge  (Read 170840 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: December 10, 2014, 06:50:20 PM »

Tomorrow is the Charleston County Bar Association's Christmas party. I just can't wait. It's an open bar too. Cheesy
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 02:57:14 AM »

I turned down sex tonight. A girl I've known for a long time invited me to her work Christmas Party and ended up taking me back to her room, but I am seeing someone so I tried to weasel my way out of it. I have known her for years and my close friend is also friends with her, and I just can't, so I left her room around 3am, like now, after she went to sleep. I just.....women are crazy.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 05:02:24 PM »

Since New Years, I have started on a paleo/low carb diet and I plan to stay on it for about 2 months. I actually feel better than I have ever felt and am sleeping and have more energy than I have in the past.

The only thing I really miss right now is toast, pizza, and beer, and eating out can be a bit of a chore, but so far I am proud of myself for sticking with it. It's just odd to be eating more fat than I am used to, but I am down 8 pounds since New Years day. I didn't need to lose weight, but I feel so much better than I did a few weeks ago.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 12:11:41 PM »

What do you do when you're assigned to a lawsuit and you don't even in your client's case?

After reviewing tons of files today, that sort of dawned on me that I'm fighting for something I think is BS. Cheesy
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 02:20:00 PM »

I'm taking another bar exam tomorrow. This time, it's NC. I don't know why I decided to do this in all honesty. I haven't studied much for the MBE this time around, and the NC essays seem much easier than the 3 days of hell I endured in SC last summer. The only weird parts are that NC tests on Professional Responsibility, why, I don't know, I already had to pass the MPRE, and suretyship and ignores Commercial Paper and Insurance law.

I don't know if I am too relaxed for this one or what, but most of my law school brethren tell me NC and especially Georgia are much easier than SC's bar, because SC doesn't want outsiders coming into their legal community.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies