Update for Everyone III - The Whinge Binge (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:17:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone III - The Whinge Binge (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone III - The Whinge Binge  (Read 170804 times)
CountyTy90
United States

« on: August 06, 2015, 10:08:46 PM »

Forced outage at the power plant. Not happy. This means I have to work the whole weekend, meaning, I will be working 12 days straight. Not happy at all. The money will be nice (time and a half on Saturday, double time Sunday) and I work the night shift both nights, so I get to sleep in, but I'd rather not have one. This means I will be super busy running around all over the plant sweating like a pig.

I only wish it was Friday the 14th at 3 pm...
CountyTy90
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2015, 03:34:36 PM »

Going to a Bryan Adams concert tonight!
CountyTy90
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 08:08:27 PM »

I skipped going to the gym today, so I decided to go for a run around town to get at least some physical activity in for the day. Well it being January in Illinois there's a thing called ice which I totally let slip in my mind. So as I'm rounding the second to last corner, just houses away from my home, my feet slip out from underneath me and next thing I know I'm on the asphalt. I could immediately feel stinging in my hand and elbow, but I got up and jogged back home.

In the light and warmth of home, I see that I took a huge chunk of skin out of my finger, scraped up my elbow, scraped up my knee pretty bad, and to top it off, I ripped the most comfortable pair of sweatpants I've ever known.

...I'm sure if anyone saw it was probably the highlight of their day, however.

Today's lesson kids: don't run in January... especially in the dark.
CountyTy90
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 06:59:27 PM »

My fiancee and I have set our wedding date for May 16th of this year. We're going to have a wedding done traditionally in my culture, but we're going to mix it up for her and her family as well.

Also today I learned if I don't vote for Bernie, I'm going to be rounded up by Trump and be thrown into the ovens....yes some hardcore Sandernistas are saying this...

Congrats!

I skipped going to the gym today, so I decided to go for a run around town to get at least some physical activity in for the day. Well it being January in Illinois there's a thing called ice which I totally let slip in my mind. So as I'm rounding the second to last corner, just houses away from my home, my feet slip out from underneath me and next thing I know I'm on the asphalt. I could immediately feel stinging in my hand and elbow, but I got up and jogged back home.

In the light and warmth of home, I see that I took a huge chunk of skin out of my finger, scraped up my elbow, scraped up my knee pretty bad, and to top it off, I ripped the most comfortable pair of sweatpants I've ever known.

...I'm sure if anyone saw it was probably the highlight of their day, however.

Today's lesson kids: don't run in January... especially in the dark.

Ouch! Hope it all heals up soon!

Thanks!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies