Update for Everyone III - The Whinge Binge (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:48:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone III - The Whinge Binge (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone III - The Whinge Binge  (Read 171265 times)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« on: February 03, 2016, 10:32:09 AM »

Something slightly interesting happened Yesterday: I was walking up a slope near a parking lot, lots of trees, and despite my fear of heights I made it to the top! Well, I don't really have a fear of heights, more a fear of falling down them. Anyway, when I got up, there was this forested plateau. Wooded areas as far as the eye can see (which wasn't that far, given the trees blocking my view). I then encountered these tents. A green one, a red one, maybe a blue one--don't remember the details. In the middle of the woods. Perhaps with people in them.

And that's the story. I didn't go try to see what/who was in the tents. Probably the best move for my safety, but the worst for storytelling.

I'm guessing it's the state headquarters for Jim Gilmore's campaign.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 04:15:44 AM »

I played golf with my dad, and I've found I'm still really bad at it (like, terrible) but I wasn't as awful as I predicted. I can think strategically enough to manage my crapness--I shank it in an area that maximizes my chances to eventually put the ball in an area close to the hole.

I did hit the best golf shot I've ever hit, though. 40-yards or something, chipped it, and it rolled onto the green...about a foot from the hole.

That made up for the 20+ times I topped it and it went only about 10 feet. Again, I'm terrible at golf.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 09:10:11 PM »

Wow, Dar, that's pretty cool! Probably the least-bad President of my lifetime. And the "it's okay to fall down as long as you can get back up" line is good enough to make someone seem like an expert speaker even with Jeb!-awkward delivery.

Although you holding the Hillary sign is pretty ironic. Everyone around you did a great job keeping their cool around a guy with a white square for a head.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies