Update for Everyone III - The Whinge Binge (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:46:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone III - The Whinge Binge (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Update for Everyone III - The Whinge Binge  (Read 171249 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« on: August 29, 2015, 09:07:48 PM »

I'm going to a Ted Cruz event tomorrow so I'm wicked excited!!! then I start school on Monday Sad
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 04:47:08 PM »

Met Ted today it was fabulous, also got a selfie with the presidential selfie girls.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 05:49:22 PM »

I'm going to a Ted Cruz event tomorrow so I'm wicked excited!!! then I start school on Monday Sad
I saw him in 2013. Pretty damn good speaker.
Great speaker really nice guy too.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 03:13:49 PM »

I had a giant debate today with my History teacher about Hillary Clinton today, she's a big fan and I challenged her to six Lincoln Douglas style debates.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 03:20:36 PM »

I had a giant debate today with my History teacher about Hillary Clinton today, she's a big fan and I challenged her to six Lincoln Douglas style debates.

Disrespectful tbh
Why she said yes and she likes having them we do debates all the time and plus she has a debating elective.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2015, 04:23:28 PM »

Disrespectful tbh
Why she said yes and she likes having them we do debates all the time and plus she has a debating elective.

Why are you trying to bore your classmates and teacher(s) to death?
A lot of thm find it exciting and the others want to waste class time.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2015, 02:30:57 PM »

I've been elected President of my schools Student Council.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2015, 06:07:40 PM »

I have been just informed that my grandmother suffered a mini stroke and another small heart attack last night and I am of course very much alarmed.
Praying that she gets better.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2015, 06:17:53 AM »

I'm making an entire Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow by myself. I can barely cook Alphaghetti.
Good for you at least you're trying!!!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2015, 08:48:47 AM »

My great uncle sadly passed away last night, he was 91.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2015, 08:44:50 PM »

Another aunt of mine passed away.
Sorry for your loss
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2015, 06:41:34 PM »

Hey Guys, can you keep in your prayers a 17 year old friend of mine who died in a car crash.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2015, 06:02:27 PM »

This month has been a tough one, I've buried three people who are very close to me. Earlier on October I buried my uncle, then today I buried one of my good friends and on Wednesday I bury an aunt of mine.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2015, 07:41:49 PM »

I've stopped watching Fox News for my daily news and I'm completely switching to The Blaze
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2015, 10:04:25 PM »

I've stopped watching Fox News for my daily news and I'm completely switching to The Blaze
Neither outlets are "news." Fox and the Blaze are just as biased as MSNBC, even if they happen to be on the right side of the issues for the most part. I advise that you take in a variety of sources, including openly biased networks like MSNBC, and form your own opinions. Your views won't necessarily change, but you will be more well rounded on whatever subject you discuss.
Good advice I've watched MSNBC a few times my favorite of which was they're denial that Walker won the recall the other was listening to Rachael Maddow and yelling at the TV screen. But all in all I've watched most cable news networks that I Recieve but I don't think I've listened to NPR or watched PBS news or documentaries. But the Blaze TV is my normal news source especially most of their good recent documentaries about ISIL and the Kurds that was fascinating and the one they aired tonight about Judiasm in the Netherlands and how it's hard to be a practice Jew there.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2015, 03:14:13 PM »

I just learned that my grade of 45 people will see a private showing of Star Wars the Force Awakens on it's opening day.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2015, 05:07:07 PM »

I just learned that my grade of 45 people will see a private showing of Star Wars the Force Awakens on it's opening day.

How expensive is the school that you go to?
$27,000
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2015, 05:19:07 PM »

Completely agree
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2015, 07:41:16 PM »

I went to a private school for High School. It certainly was expensive at about 7K per year, but $27,000 per year is just...wow. There is only one school in the area I was from that was close to that.
Most of my areas private high schools range from 11,000 to 60,000. There's a local preschool that one of my moms friend sends her daughter to which is 35,000 but her dad is a CEO of this global company.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2015, 06:09:15 AM »

I went to a Catholic Private school that cost abut $6,000 an year, plus some added ridiculous fees would add up to $ 9,000 but the fact is, $27, 000, your parents must be some rich people. Do you guys have religious classes, I wonder what they teach there because I know my Catholic School, was vehemently anti-capitalist, talking about equality and rich business, in their pursuit of greed, and money have no regard for morality or the other human being. There was also, things about a loving god, helping the meek and unfortunate, protecting the environment and god's nature. This was coupled with anti-abortion, anti-pre marital sex, anti-drugs however the school was progressive on gay rights, for a religious school in the 90's anyway.
My Catholic elementary school was about 4,000 then when I graduated my new school is around 27,000. My elementary school was somewhat mixed definitely anti-abortion, mixed on marriage, definitely a lot of social justice. While staunchly pro-capitalist. We were taught and founded by a more progressive order the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur. While my new school is much more liberal.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2015, 10:22:59 AM »

A weight off of my chest, I've just been accepted to college!
Congrats and where did you get accepted too???
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2015, 07:30:35 PM »

Any scandals/bans/drama while I was away?
dudeabides and Colonel Roosevelt.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2016, 05:54:37 PM »

I learned today that my great grandfather was a delegate for Coolidge at the 1924 Republican National Convention and that his father was a delegate at the 1860 convention and he voted for Sumner on the first ballot, Salmon Chase on the 2nd and Lincoln on the third. I thought it was cool that my ancestors were ancestral republicans
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2016, 10:58:38 PM »

Going to see Ted Cruz tomorrow can't wait
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2016, 09:00:37 AM »

I just saw Franklin Graham
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies