The Federalist Party: October 2014 Convention (Voting on Convention City) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:52:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Federalist Party: October 2014 Convention (Voting on Convention City) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Federalist Party: October 2014 Convention (Voting on Convention City)  (Read 7607 times)
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« on: October 12, 2014, 11:02:35 AM »

I'd like to thank senator cassius for his post and say how honoured I would be by the federalist party's endorsement.

Although both me and matt are on the left I think it's clear from our records that I hold more moderate positions than him. For instance, I was the deciding vote stopping a bill nationalising all transport and energy companies from passing the senate and have always been opposed to incest and group marriages. I've also been moderate with regard to the game, being the only labor senator to confirm torie and simfan, and, along with lumine, being the only senators to vote for removing the presidents power to remove the GM, before the current unrest.

As well, over my time in the senate I have always been active and contributed to debate, as well as worked with federalists like cassius on the union bill and yankee and lumine on so many issues.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies