Confirmation Hearing: SirNick for Game Moderator (Confirmed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:10:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Confirmation Hearing: SirNick for Game Moderator (Confirmed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Confirmation Hearing: SirNick for Game Moderator (Confirmed)  (Read 1134 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« on: October 07, 2014, 10:27:21 AM »
« edited: October 10, 2014, 08:53:52 PM by Senator Lumine (PPT) »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Senators, you have 72 hours to question the nominee. That said, and since we need to fill the cabinet quickly I want to see if it's possible for the Senators not to question the nominee so the vote can start in 24 hours. I think we all know SirNick very well and remember his past hearing, so I don't think there's anything to be asked right now.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 06:27:22 PM »

Can someone give me a run down on why he was removed. All I saw was because DemPGH hated the terrorist story?

Well, by Thurdsay DemPGH had not really reacted to the terrorist attack, which prompted SirNick to state that the market was in trouble due to the administration not bothering to act. It was reported that both held a conversation in which DemPGH apparently threatened him to turn the story into a natural disaster instead of a terrorist attack and SirNick refused. Then DemPGH stated in public that he would not acknowledge the story and that he had control over who was the GM.

It seems DemPGH's view was that there was a conspiracy by SirNick to undermine his administration and supposedly destroy the economy, so he decided to sack him, which in turn led to the backlash and his (apparently) forced resignation.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 05:12:48 PM »

Right, it's about time we vote on this. Senators, a vote is now open, please vote Aye, Nay or Abstain.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 05:13:52 PM »

Aye.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 08:53:37 PM »

Very well, we have a majority in favor of SirNick, and the nominee is confirmed.

Aye (6)Sad PPT Lumine, Senator Bore, Senator Cynic, Senator TNF, Senator JCL and Senator Yankee.
Nay (1)Sad Senator Nix.
Abstained (0)Sad

Not Voting (3)Sad Senator Deus, Senator Cassius and Senator Polnut.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies