Opinion of krazen1211
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:36:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of krazen1211
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 81

Author Topic: Opinion of krazen1211  (Read 1876 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2014, 11:18:21 AM »

A couple things I like about krazen - 1) He pisses people off just enough....and the right people.   2) He never posts personal attacks that I could find but attacks ideas.  3) He never posts on FC and OT.....just issues.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2014, 12:32:22 PM »

I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2014, 04:58:38 PM »

FF, overall.

If he had a red avatar he would have been banned long ago.

Only 5 of the 20 current moderators have blue avatars; so I see little reason to believe there is a bias in favor of posters with blue avatars amongst the forum's management.

Wait?  You are somebody who openly says that Christianity guides your politics... but KRAZEN of all people is a FF to you?!

I hope you aren't serious.  BRTD, as a resident Christian, I implore you to comment on this one. 

It's indeed perplexing. I don't see how any Christian of any political orientation can see positive in krazen's political philosophy, there's basically no conceivable way whatsoever you can argue that his views are those of the Bible or what Jesus taught, even if a conservative Christian. Not only is not much of a socon, but whenever he expresses such views it's also out of hate and nastiness, if he attacks gays it's for them supporting the Democratic Party, certainly not a "love the sinner, hate the sin" type. In fact his views are kind of a nastier variation of Randians, actually worse than Randians, because Randians merely feel no person should ever feel obliged to help another and take a neutral position to the condition of others, while he actually seems to take delight and glee whenever others are harmed. So basically the polar opposite of any type of Christianity.
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2014, 05:06:17 PM »
« Edited: October 09, 2014, 07:50:09 PM by politicus »

A couple things I like about krazen - 1) He pisses people off just enough....and the right people.   2) He never posts personal attacks that I could find but attacks ideas.  3) He never posts on FC and OT.....just issues.

While that is technically accurate it is also a bit too easy an apology. Krazen attacks real people: teachers, poors etc. and he often does it in a mean spirited, degrading and nasty way. If you either belong to one of those groups or are related to them it is very personal indeed.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2014, 07:57:57 PM »

A couple things I like about krazen - 1) He pisses people off just enough....and the right people.   2) He never posts personal attacks that I could find but attacks ideas.  3) He never posts on FC and OT.....just issues.

While that is technically accurate it is also a bit too easy an apology. Krazen attacks real people: teachers, poors etc. and he often does it in a mean spirited, degrading and nasty way. If you either belong to one of those groups or are related to them it is very personal indeed.

Ok fair enough.  He's not a demon but he could cut out the excessive hyperbole which dominates a lot of his posts.
SNJ1985
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.19, S: 7.57

« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2014, 09:14:58 PM »
« Edited: October 10, 2014, 07:55:03 PM by NJ Christian »

FF, overall.

If he had a red avatar he would have been banned long ago.

Only 5 of the 20 current moderators have blue avatars; so I see little reason to believe there is a bias in favor of posters with blue avatars amongst the forum's management.

Wait?  You are somebody who openly says that Christianity guides your politics... but KRAZEN of all people is a FF to you?!

I hope you aren't serious.  BRTD, as a resident Christian, I implore you to comment on this one.  

It's indeed perplexing. I don't see how any Christian of any political orientation can see positive in krazen's political philosophy, there's basically no conceivable way whatsoever you can argue that his views are those of the Bible or what Jesus taught, even if a conservative Christian. Not only is not much of a socon, but whenever he expresses such views it's also out of hate and nastiness, if he attacks gays it's for them supporting the Democratic Party, certainly not a "love the sinner, hate the sin" type. In fact his views are kind of a nastier variation of Randians, actually worse than Randians, because Randians merely feel no person should ever feel obliged to help another and take a neutral position to the condition of others, while he actually seems to take delight and glee whenever others are harmed. So basically the polar opposite of any type of Christianity.

Well, I'm definitely not a fan of Objectivism or a more extreme version of it; so if that's indeed what he believes in, we disagree pretty heavily.

I admit that I'm not 100% sure about where I stand on economics yet. I mean, I currently consider myself a fiscal conservative; but I'm looking at and considering various different viewpoints on the matter.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2014, 10:20:45 PM »

His political ideology isn't Objectivism, it just has similarities but primarily seems to consist of "I like to see groups of people I dislike (including that utterly vile and repugnant group: public school teachers) get screwed over." Note this is even if there's no benefit to anyone else, he gets giddy over things like public employees being laid off and welfare benefits being cut even if there's no resultant tax cuts or even necessarily cuts in public spending either. His whole outlook is based around attacking others and schaudenfreude.

The guy is f[inks]ing trash of the worst order. I refuse to water it down.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2014, 10:42:23 PM »

It's pretty amazing people are actually saying "he's a troll" in DEFENSE of a poster.

This.

A total mean-spirited a$$hat.

And a majority of that isn't just an act.

To the posters who admire his trollery, i respect that, but we'll have to agree to disagree.

The rest of you that want to high five his not comprehending the vast difference between "staunch conservative" and "ugly a$$hole", well, you're apparently part of his club.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2014, 10:52:06 PM »

A couple things I like about krazen - 1) He pisses people off just enough....and the right people.   2) He never posts personal attacks that I could find but attacks ideas. 3) He never posts on FC and OT.....just issues.

I posted about the obstacles that my mom, as a veteran public school teacher, and her fellow workers have to deal with; he smugly minimized it as an "interesting story" or something.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2014, 10:39:39 AM »

It's pretty amazing people are actually saying "he's a troll" in DEFENSE of a poster.

We did with VanderBlubb, and still do.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2014, 11:54:50 AM »

As I've said before he's definitely a real life progressive. And his trololololing is pretty hilarious, so either way I'm inclined to vote FF.
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2014, 08:09:25 PM »

Wholly unnecessary.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2014, 09:12:25 PM »

That's what we're saying about you, except not in your defense.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies