Hasjemitische vir Althing
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:21:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Hasjemitische vir Althing
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hasjemitische vir Althing  (Read 924 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 16, 2014, 07:33:46 PM »
« edited: June 17, 2014, 06:09:50 PM by PASOK Leader Hashemite »

Vriende,

To defend the honour of the Atlasianer Volk I am running for the Midwest Althing.

My platform is simple. I promise to uphold the right of the Atlasianer Volk in the Midwestern Volkstaat to self-determination and to protect minority rights. I will fight for the security of our Volk. My goal is to broaden and deepen the democracy upon which our freedom is built.

My policies:
-Intelligent and progressive governance according to civilized norms
-Stop discrimination
-Stop policies and legislation which hamper job-creation
-Support employment for youth
-Implement the protection of minority rights and self-determination
-Fight to eradicate corruption and tackle crime
-Promote an education system in conformity with each's own needs, calling and tradition
-Protect the right to the development, free expression and self-determination of various communities in the Midwest
-Separate development paying attention to the specific needs of our communities, including our diverse LGBT and immigrant populations
-Support the passage of a Population Registration Act allowing members of population groups to be registered according to their identities, including gender identities
-Support the passage of a Group Areas Act protecting the right of members of population groups to live and work in certain regions according to their calling and tradition

I will be your watchdog in the Althing, fighting for your rights.

For the Volk!

Your Verenigde Gesuiwerde Atlasianer Volksfront candidate,
Hashemite / Hasjemitische
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 07:46:15 PM »

Befürwortet
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 02:22:22 AM »

Hello hashemite,
Good program! I wish you good luck!

I just have few question:
Would you have voted for the mw immigration act and the mw youth unemploymrnt plan?
Best
Windjammer
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 05:47:23 PM »

Hello hashemite,
Good program! I wish you good luck!

I just have few question:
Would you have voted for the mw immigration act and the mw youth unemploymrnt plan?
Best
Windjammer

I would likely have supported both.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2014, 09:04:10 AM »

It has come to my attention that one of my opponents has been running a vile, disgusting and inappropriate smear campaign against me, accusing me of being a 'carpetbagger' or even 'anti-gay'. I wish to strongly deny all these baseless lies. I let my record and ideas speak for themselves. As for the ridiculous and preposterous notion that I am 'anti-gay' because I opposed that one law, my opponent is only telling part of that story: I opposed that law because it was the worst written law I've ever seen, not because I am 'anti-gay' or any horsecrap like that. It was struck down by the Supreme Court for that very reason. Let's be honest with ourselves. I will sponsor well-written, serious legislation to address similar issues if elected.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2014, 09:06:51 AM »

Obviously endorsed.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2014, 09:10:17 AM »

What do you have to say about allegations that a vote for you is a vote for Snowstalker?
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2014, 09:29:52 AM »

What do you have to say about allegations that a vote for you is a vote for Snowstalker?

That is just as silly and ridiculous because I don't support dictators or like Marxism-for-Toddlers. Snowstalker is not a progressive, I am.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2014, 05:51:36 PM »

A great victory for the Atlasianer volk, our greatest victory since 1948.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2014, 06:21:05 PM »

In response to the chaos and crisis caused by the degeneracy of the kaffirboetie liberal communist elite, and to ensure the safeguard of the Atlasianer Volk, I am declaring the Atlasianer Volkstaat in Oklahoma as an autonomous state committed to order, security and the defense of the traditions of the Atlasianer Volk in the face of instability. All those members of the Volk seeking freedom and security are welcome to join us. Our only aim is the protection of the Volk and its traditions.

The Verenigde Gesuiwerde Atlasianer Volksfront's fight for Separate Development and the Volk can only be done through democratic means.
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2014, 05:54:27 AM »

The citizens of Iowa wholeheartedly endorse the cause of the Oklahoma Volkstaat and declare themselves free from Gov. LeBron Fitzgerald, the kaffirboetie liberal communist Atlasian elite, the reactionary elements of the so-called "White Army", the Confederate secessionists and the faux Revolutionary Junta.

We are especially committed in keeping Gov. LeBron Fitzgerald out of reach of our schoolboys, because we in Iowa are neither interested in his God nor in his creationist nonsense.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2014, 07:51:08 AM »

What on earth are these states you're talking about?  How can fake states declare independence?  Well, wherever your states are, I'm sure Bluster and Moxie are doing just fine.
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2014, 08:11:43 AM »
« Edited: October 04, 2014, 08:13:14 AM by Velasco »

What on earth are these states you're talking about?  How can fake states declare independence?  Well, wherever your states are, I'm sure Bluster and Moxie are doing just fine.

The citizens of Moxie, constituted in Civic Assembly, haven't declared independence yet. They call, however, for civil disobedience against the tyranny of the Atlasian elite and the various reactionary elements contributing to disarray and creating confusion amongst the citizens of the Atlasian State. Given the current state of affairs, they declare themselves free to decide if they obey their rules, following the teachings of several spiritual guides such as Henry David Thoreau, Groucho Marx and comrade Antonio Gramsci. By the moment, we call to sit down in front of the governmental buildings in Des Moines, Moxie. I think the Civic Assembly will make an announcement soon Wink
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2014, 01:04:40 PM »

Ah!  Well, in that case, I believe they are in the clear.  However, I will be monitoring the situation carefully for violations of the Midwest Constitution, particularly Section I(b)... mostly because I want to have something to do in my job!
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2014, 11:03:16 AM »

As order has been restored and the Volk safeguarded, the Volkstaat disbands and naturally pledges allegiance to the legitimate government. Our struggle for the Atlasianer Volk and separate development will continue through peaceful democratic means, as we reject authoritarianism and violence.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2014, 11:14:32 AM »

I thank Mr Hashemite for his insight, and welcome this decision.
I am sure that Mr Hashemite has not played part in the atrocious battle occurring in and around Wichita, and hope that the people of Wichita are now able to return to their city.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies