Atlasians Against Politically-Motivated Expulsions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:10:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlasians Against Politically-Motivated Expulsions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlasians Against Politically-Motivated Expulsions  (Read 1302 times)
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« on: October 07, 2014, 05:46:40 PM »

X bore

I think deus is wrong, but I'm fairly certain he never engaged in treason. Which leaves us with a free speech issue.
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 05:19:52 AM »

My support for his expulsion isn't politically motivated. I feel very strongly that Deus engaged in treasonous activity and that kind of activity needs to have consequences.

I'm not even concerned with political motivation. My feelings on that sort of activity would apply to anyone holding office in the left, right or center.

I get that, and sympathise with you.

If I thought deus had done a snowstalker then I would be first in line to expel him, but I think in his thread he was very careful not to do anything that can be called treason. Which I think is the crux of the matter- we both agree that treason should be punished, we just don't agree on the facts of this case.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies