SHOCK POLL: ROUNDS' LEAD DOWN TO 3%, PRESSLER SURGING SAYS SUSA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:52:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  SHOCK POLL: ROUNDS' LEAD DOWN TO 3%, PRESSLER SURGING SAYS SUSA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SHOCK POLL: ROUNDS' LEAD DOWN TO 3%, PRESSLER SURGING SAYS SUSA  (Read 4937 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: October 07, 2014, 10:06:32 PM »

I'm telling you guys, Independents in Red States is going to be a revolution if the DSCC backs it going forward.

But will Republicans try the same in Blue States?

Republicans could never convince the too-conservative Republican nominee to dropout.

What a coincidence because Weiland isn't dropping out either.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 05:32:42 AM »

I'm telling you guys, Independents in Red States is going to be a revolution if the DSCC backs it going forward.

Republicans could never convince the too-conservative Republican nominee to dropout.

Source?

http://www.argusleader.com/story/davidmontgomery/2014/10/08/senate-blood-in-water/16933251/
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 06:41:54 PM »

Source?

http://www.argusleader.com/story/davidmontgomery/2014/10/08/senate-blood-in-water/16933251/

Thanks! Smiley

Though behind the scenes I'd imagine things are not so set in stone.

Pressler now has a residency problem. Weiland isn't budging, my friend.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 08:46:41 PM »

Source?

Thanks! Smiley

Though behind the scenes I'd imagine things are not so set in stone.

Pressler now has a residency problem. Weiland isn't budging, my friend.

Yeah, I read that after posting. If I had to bet I'd say this probably goes to a three way race till the end, but a lot depends on the next week or so. If either challenger pulls ahead there's going to be even more pressure for the lagging one to drop out. It's just not set in stone yet, and as someone noted there are a ton of calls coming from every direction now.

When it comes to dropping out, it doesn't help the Dems that Weiland is true believer and as someone that is actually running as an unabashed liberal, I don't think he's particularly fond of the idea of stepping aside for a former Republican Senator. True, Pressler is now definitely more moderate and he likes Obama but I don't think that's enough for Weiland.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies