Cris for Senate! - POLLS ARE OPEN - GO VOTE!.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:21:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Cris for Senate! - POLLS ARE OPEN - GO VOTE!.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: Cris for Senate! - POLLS ARE OPEN - GO VOTE!.  (Read 8719 times)
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2014, 03:52:30 PM »
« edited: December 05, 2014, 08:41:56 AM by Cris »

Platform - Game Reform

Archduke and Senate Candidate Cris has released his platform about Game Reform.

Thanks to all. It's my honor to introduce to you my Senate platform about Game Reform and Changes. Game Reform is one of the most important issue in our country and these are my proposal for a great refresh of our game.
The platform about other important issues as Foreign Policy, Economy and Social will be released in the next days.

Bicameralism and Consolidation.

To Be Released

Public, non binding consultations.

This passage is linked to bicameralism and consolidation. I think that for important issues as bicameralism and consolidation, we can't refere to the results of a poll. I think that in this case, the people of Atlasia should make an important step.
My proposal is the introduction of public, non binding consultations about specific and important themes as bicameralism and consolidation, for example. With my proposal, the Atlasian people can vote on a specific issue and the Senate would considered the results of these consultations.
An example would be of help. On bicameralism, the question would be "Are you in favor of bicameralism?". If the majority of voters say Aye, the Senate should morally obligated to work on bicameralism. If the majority of voters say Nay, the Senate shouldn't be morally obligated to work on bicameralism. The same for consolidation.

Against Inactivity

I presented a bill in the Althing that provides that if a Representative will miss 3 consecutive votes without a valid reason (as a Leave of Absence), the Governor can remove the Representative from his office. If I will be elected, I have intention to make the same for the Senate. My idea is that if a Senator miss 5-6 consecutive votes, without a valid reason, the Senate can vote for his expulsion from the Senate. This is only my idea and I'm open to any type of advice.

These are my key points about Game Reform and the Senate.
If you have any type of questions, please ask me!
Rooney
United States

« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2014, 09:00:02 PM »

Cris for Senate! You will make a fine senator. Smiley
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2014, 02:35:15 PM »

Atlasia Has a Role in the World.

Archduke and Senate Candidate Cris replied at a question about Foreign Policy in a Town Hall in Maryland.

What are my priorities about Foreign Policy? First of all, ISIS.
The Republic of Atlasia and all the world is shocked by the terrible acts of ISIS, or called IS or ISIL.
I can't define humans men that cut the throats of people only because they are westerns. They have hit our great country, but we can stop them.
If I will be in the Senate, I will make all the possible efforts against ISIS. I think that is our duty support the Kurds, threatened by ISIS and form an international coalition with all our allies like United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy and a lot of others allies.
About the assets, I'm in favor of use the drones and also of a limited use of special forces to rescue ISIS's hostages and provide humanitarian relief.
Another great matter is the conflict between Ucraina and Russia. If I will be in the Senate, I will support all efforts of Ukraine to stop the Russian aggression. I also support the Ukraine's entrance in NATO.. If necessary, I will support measures against Russia.
Also, I like to re-launch the idea of an Asian NATO. We have a lot of allies in the Asian continent, as Australia, Japan, New Zealand and South Korea and I think that and Asian NATO would be great.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2014, 02:37:32 PM »

For Our Economy.

First of all, I desire to speak of the Objective Work Centers. These centers are in all the states of the Midwest and with these centers, the Midwest region help the citizens to be in contact with the businesses of the state.
I think that the idea of the centers is a great idea and why not introduce it in the Senate? If I will be elected, I will introduce a bill for the building of these centers in all the nation.
We can make a lot for our economy and this is only one proposal.
We must support the financial sector and all the worthy businesses (big,medium or small businesses). Push for a more flexible internal labour market, help our young citizens (or not young) that desire to start an activity with incentives, push for a stimulation of economic activity with all the possible measures.
We can make a lot for our nation and that's why I ask for your support, your vote.

And these are my proposals, objectives about Game Reform, Foreign Policy and Economy.
I admit that I have resumed this from my platform of the race against TNF that was held only a month ago. The ideas are the same, so I resumed my "old" platform.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2014, 04:37:01 PM »

Thanks to all the people that supported my campaign!
The Voting Booth will open from tomorrow to Sunday.
I'm asking for your support. If I will be elected in the Senate, I will be a common-sense Senator and my purpose will be find solutions for all Atlasians.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2014, 10:17:39 PM »

Good luck!
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2014, 01:26:53 AM »

Thanks to all for the support!
First of all, congratulations to Bacon King for his victory and also I desire thank the other opponents, SWE, Poirot and RPryor03 for their positive campaigns.
It was a very close and amazing election!
Thank you.
God bless you and God bless Atlasia!
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2014, 02:35:24 AM »

Excellent campaigning, you made it close! I was pretty scared of losing for a while there Tongue
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2014, 02:36:06 PM »

Cris for Senate!

Midwest Archduke Cris launched his Senate Campaign during a rally in Virginia Beach, Mideast.

"Thank you! Thank you my friends!
I'm here today to announce my candidacy for the next At-Large Senate election.
After the close results of two weeks ago, I desire to try again. Why? Because I have a lot of ideas for my country and I feel ready to serve Atlasia.
I'm asking for the support of all voters, not only of my fellow Federalists.
Why you should vote for me on December 11? Because I will be a common-sense Senator. I will be a problem solving Senator. I will keep in mind my period in the Midwest Althing and I will follow it, by working with all the other Senators, without distinction.
From today, I will travel across Atlasia to send my message of hope to all the citizens of our Republic.
Together, we can win. Together, we will win. Together.
Thank you all! God bless you and God bless the Republic of Atlasia!"
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2014, 02:37:24 PM »
« Edited: December 11, 2014, 04:38:41 PM by Cris »

The Campaign:

Campaign Schedule:

November 30, December 1, December 2: Mideast.
> November 30: Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia.
> December 1: Kentucky, Missouri, Illinois.
> December 2: Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio.
December 3, December 4: Northeast.
> December 3: Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut.
> December 4: Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine.
December 5, December 6: IDS.
> December 5: North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Georgia.
> December 6: Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee.
December 7, December 8: Pacific.
> December 7: New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Nevada.
> December 8: California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho.
December 9, December 10, December 11: Midwest.
> December 9: Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota.
> December 10: Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska.
> December 11: Kansas, Oklahoma, Colorado.
December 12: Election Day.
> December 12: Voting in Kansas.
December 15: Victory/Concession Speech.
> December 15: Victory/Concession Speech.

Issues:

Game Reform (Part 1)
Game Reform (Part 2)
Foreign Policy
Economy

Endorsements:

Senator North Carolina Yankee (Fed-NC)
Former Northeast Governor Winfield (Ind-RI)

The Candidate:

Political Offices:

- Most Serene Representative of the Althing (November 2013 - April 2014; July 2014 - August 2014)
- Archduke of the Althing (August 2014 - )
- White House Chief of Staff (November 2014 - )

Other Offices, Awards or Political/Media Roles:

- Pollster (July 2013 - )
- Pollster and Domestic Policy Advisor for Lumine's Senate Campaign (January 2014 - February 2014)
- Pollster and Domestic Policy Advisor for Lumine's Presidential Campaign (September 2014 - )
- Election and Political Tracker Director (All Presidential and Senate Elections)

Political Parties:

- Federalist Party (July 2013 - )
SNJ1985
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.19, S: 7.57

« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2014, 02:44:57 PM »

You shall be my second preference in the election, after JCL. If he does not run for re-election, you shall be my first preference. Smiley
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2014, 02:47:16 PM »

Welcome to this race!
Vega
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2014, 02:54:48 PM »

Glad to see you're running. You'll be one of my first two preference votes.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2014, 03:00:06 PM »

You shall be my second preference in the election, after JCL. If he does not run for re-election, you shall be my first preference. Smiley

Glad to see you're running. You'll be one of my first two preference votes.

Thanks to all! Smiley
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2014, 08:10:46 PM »

You'll get a preference from me. It depends on your stances on environmental issues to determine how high a preference you'll get from me.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2014, 01:37:43 AM »

Endorsed Smiley
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2014, 03:57:37 PM »
« Edited: December 04, 2014, 04:06:18 PM by Cris »

Campaign Schedule for next 2 days.

"On December 2 and 3, Cris was in the Northeast region. He campaigned in all the states of the region with a great numbers of events, especially town halls and a lot of enthusiasm by the people of Northeast.
In the next two days, Cris will be in the great region of the IDS. Tomorrow, Cris will hold events in North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Georgia. The day after tomorrow, Cris will be in Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi and Tennessee. Photos of the events will be available tomorrow.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2014, 07:40:51 AM »

Archduke Cris during an event in Newark, NJ.

Cris speaks with supporters in Campaign Office of Manchester, NH.

Archduke Cris with supporters in Raleigh, NC.

Cris during an interview in Dallas, TX.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2014, 01:58:13 PM »
« Edited: December 06, 2014, 02:13:32 PM by Cris »

Game Reform

Archduke Cris speaks during a Town Hall in Tampa, FL.

Voter: "Archduke, what is your position on Game Reform?"
Cris: "Thanks for the question. First of all, I need to say that I like very much bicameralism. Two houses, a Senate of regional senators and an House elected At-Large or by districts would be great, but at the same time I need to recognize that this plan would be impossible to be implemented with the current number of office holders.
The problem of the number of office holders is a big problem, regardless of bicameralism. A lot of people supports a four region plan. Another option is a three regions plan. But there are pros and cons in both options. In the case of a four regions plan, there would be a merger between the Midwest and the Pacific. A referendum on the merger was held in the past, in a period of crisis for both regions, but it failed. So, I'm not sure that this would be accepted by the people of my region of Midwest and by the people of Pacific. If there are problems for a four regions plan, I imagine that there would be a lot of problems on the three regions plan.
What is my position? As said, all the options have pros and cons and I think that all senators should get around a table and discuss these options, evaluate all pros and cons for all options and make a decision for the good of Atlasia. But I desire to remember that we are elected by the people and on an important issue as consolidation, before creating a debate, we should know on what our voters want to see us work. How? I proposed a public non binding consultation. For example. The people of Atlasia want us work on bicameralism? If yes, we should be morally obliged to work. The same for consolidation. They want us work on consolidation? If yes, on 3 regions plan or on a 4 regions plan?
This is only my idea and I'm open to ideas, thoughts of all Atlasians, with the hope to work with the Senators to reform our game."
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2014, 06:29:30 AM »

I wish you the best of luck in your campaign, and would love to see you in the Senate!
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2014, 06:33:22 AM »

I wish you the best of luck in your campaign, and would love to see you in the Senate!

Thanks! Smiley
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2014, 06:01:46 PM »

Endorsed by Former Northeast Governor Winfield
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2014, 04:38:53 PM »
« Edited: December 11, 2014, 04:42:49 PM by Cris »

Final Rally

"Thank you! Thank you so much!
This campaign came to the end and I desire to thank all the people that endorsed and supported me. Also I desire to thanks all the people, from all the parties, that made public or private statements of estimate. Thank you so much!
It was a great campaign, across all the states of Atlasia. I have met a lot of citizens, answered their questions and I'm ready to go to Nyman to represent the people of our Republic.
The voting booth will open at midnight and if you desire a new voice in the Senate, a common-sense Senator that works with all his colleagues to make things done, a problem solving Senator that is of centre-right, but that will cross party lines for the good of our republic, an active Senator that is available to seek compromise for Atlasia, I'm your choice.
Please go to vote. Togheter, we will win. Togheter, we will send a new voice to Nyman. Thank you!"
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2014, 09:34:05 AM »

Victory Speech!

"Thank you! Thank you all!
First of all, I desire to congratulate with Senator Polnut and Senator Bacon King for their re-election to the Senate. Also I desire to congratulate to Senator Elect Lief and Senator Elect SWE for their victory.
A special farewell to Senator JCL. Thanks for your service and I hope that you will run soon for an office.
Thanks for this victory, Atlasia!
As promised in the campaign, I will be a common sense Senator. I will be a problem solving Senator. I will work with all my colleagues for our great Republic!
I will swear in January, but I desire to declare my clear opposition to the articles of impeachment against President Lumine and Vice President SJoyce. We need to change our law on this, and the amendment presented by SirNick and sponsorized by Senator Windjammer of Mideast is a great step.
Also I desire to say that it's our duty solve the question about bicameralism and consolidation and make our game more interesting and I have intention to make big things for this. I have some ideas and I will start immediately to work on this.
Thank you all! God bless you and God bless Atlasia!"

Cris
Midwest Archduke and Senator Elect

Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2014, 02:14:54 PM »

My sincere congratulations Cris on your election to the Senate.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies