I have a question
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:13:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  I have a question
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I have a question  (Read 551 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 12, 2014, 04:19:34 PM »

Why Snowstalker is the only one who has been prosecuted?

I mean, I support his prosecution, I just find that troubling that at the same time there are people who participated to this stupid rebellion like X who will get absolutely nothing...

I'm curious...
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 04:23:49 PM »

Tyrion issued an executive order that said the government would prosecute Alfred, but no action has been taken on that yet.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 05:53:55 PM »

I mean, I support his prosecution, I just find that troubling that at the same time there are people who participated to this stupid rebellion like X who will get absolutely nothing...

I'm curious...

How exactly did I participate in the rebellion?  If you want to punish me for exersizing my right to freedom of speech in a manner that displeased you, fine (but at least admit that's what you mean).  As for any alleged law-breaking on my part, let's hear your specific allegations Windjammer.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2014, 05:59:32 PM »

I'm curious...

How exactly did I participate in the rebellion?  If you want to punish me for exersizing my right to freedom of speech in a manner that displeased you, fine (but at least admit that's what you mean).  As for any alleged law-breaking on my part, let's hear your specific allegations Windjammer.

You didn't participate in the conflicts?

windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2014, 06:01:27 PM »

Well, if not you, there are other people who have participated in these riots.

So why aren't they prosecuted too???
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2014, 06:05:31 PM »

I'm curious...

You didn't participate in the conflicts?

I've been pardoned by then-President Tyrion and I've been quite careful since the pardon was issued.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2014, 07:33:17 PM »

Seeing as the entire military of the Free Republic of Ganonsyoni was destroyed at the Second Battle of Pittsburgh and government forces are currently solving the cryptic messages I left as a guide to the location of my secret hideout, I am in negotiations with the Attorney General.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2014, 10:03:15 PM »

Snowstalker got charged with a crime because he literally started everything.

Nobody else has been charged yet because I'd rather not have to go through a ton of trials banning people from the game
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2014, 10:48:20 PM »

Deus started the Ganonsyonian independence movement, though whether than can be traced back to Snowstalker is debatable.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2014, 01:47:19 AM »

At no point Bacon King claimed Snowstalker will be the only one to face trial. Be patient, Windy.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2014, 02:33:29 AM »

Deus started the Ganonsyonian independence movement, though whether than can be traced back to Snowstalker is debatable.

From what I can tell Deus hasn't done anything illegal after Tyrion's blanket pardon on Oct 3rd (neither has X or Simfan)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2014, 04:04:05 AM »

From what I can tell Deus hasn't done anything illegal after Tyrion's blanket pardon on Oct 3rd (neither has X or Simfan)

Really, Simfan didn't continue to invade the Midwest after Tyrion's blanket pardon?

SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2014, 07:58:17 AM »

Deus cited Snowstalker and Simfan's actions as justification for the need of the NE to secede
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2014, 11:27:42 AM »

Really, Simfan didn't continue to invade the Midwest after Tyrion's blanket pardon?

I guess it could be argued, yet Pacific troops went there before the pardon; and they left when Tyrion told Simfan so. I do no not intend to let him face trial, if this should be a matter.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies