NH GOPer says Kuster will lose because she's "very ugly", calls GOP opponent hot (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:00:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NH GOPer says Kuster will lose because she's "very ugly", calls GOP opponent hot (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NH GOPer says Kuster will lose because she's "very ugly", calls GOP opponent hot  (Read 6250 times)
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« on: November 01, 2015, 03:36:12 AM »

ROFLMFAO

I'm really sorry for the bump, trust me, but this thread is so hilarious. It literally proves every point I've made about New Hampshire in the past LOL. And to think that this is the state that could decide the presidency and control of the Senate next year -shudder-.

Btw: This whole thing really backfired. White women turned out in record numbers for Kuster. She probably won the angry womens' vote 76-22. Oh well. Will be interesting to see how women will vote in next years Senate election.

How exactly does a race between two women prove that NH is sexist? And this doesn't prove the whole NH=VT thing either: Kuster won 55-45, while Peter Welch (VT-AL) won 64-31. Nice Try, no cigar.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies