LUMINE IS A SEPERATIST - VOTE AGAINST THIS TRAITOR
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:17:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  LUMINE IS A SEPERATIST - VOTE AGAINST THIS TRAITOR
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LUMINE IS A SEPERATIST - VOTE AGAINST THIS TRAITOR  (Read 763 times)
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 15, 2014, 11:16:59 AM »

On the question of President Cranberry's treasonous backing of Ganaoanaoananayajsjajaja (or whatever the fyck that is) separatism:

Clearly Senator Lumine is a not-so-secret separatist. Separatism is treason. Vote against this madness.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 11:23:41 AM »
« Edited: October 15, 2014, 11:33:48 AM by Cris »

This is the real post of Lumine:

I understand Cranberry's intention, but I oppose the compromise, it sets a terrible precedent.

I (Cris) think that the real intention of President Cranberry was end the conflict. Lumine has declared his opposition to the compromise, as a lot of Atlasians (including me).
So, Lumine is against the President Cranberry's proposal. Simple.

Shame on you, Sibboleth!
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 12:36:12 PM »

I think it's clear that when he said 'I oppose the compromise' what he meant was that he thought President Cranberry didn't go far enough in terms of appeasing these Googoojajajaaaland 'rebels'. A stance that I, and all other right thinking people, find to be both appalling and treasonous.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 12:50:30 PM »

I think it's clear that when he said 'I oppose the compromise' what he meant was that he thought President Cranberry didn't go far enough in terms of appeasing these Googoojajajaaaland 'rebels'. A stance that I, and all other right thinking people, find to be both appalling and treasonous.

Quit putting words in Lumines mouth.
Incipimus iterum
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 12:56:49 PM »

Quit putting words in Lumines mouth.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2014, 01:12:23 PM »

Cris is obviously right.

I would take the time to respond in further detail and point out that the former President leads a terrorist organization and thus should not be running in the first place, but since it seems some believe I have become some kind of separatist crime-loving fascist-imperialist moderate hero, this might be actually amusing, xD
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2014, 01:28:27 PM »

I have done no such thing. I have merely derived (I believe correctly) the true meaning from his somewhat cryptic statement. Of course I fully understand that the concept of interpretation is alien to a semi-literate fundamentalist halfwit such as yourself.
Anti Democrat Democrat Club
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2014, 03:40:18 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ANxrbjjHhI
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2014, 04:07:25 PM »

Truly disturbing developments.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2014, 05:05:38 PM »

Well, at least threads like this keep me entertained.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2014, 07:30:25 PM »

I have done no such thing. I have merely derived (I believe correctly) the true meaning from his somewhat cryptic statement. Of course I fully understand that the concept of interpretation is alien to a semi-literate fundamentalist halfwit such as yourself.

It's not alien to me. Just because I cling to my Bible doesn't mean I don't know what interpretation means. In fact in said Bible God, through the Holy Spirit, gives the gifts of tounges and interpretation of tounges. (I Corinthians 12-14, Romans 12, Acts 1:8, 2:1-the end of the chapter). I also know that interpretation is also a matter of critical thinking and I do happen to use it. I just happen to strongly disagree with your accusation against the Honorable Lumine.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2014, 07:41:50 PM »

Al, why you keep try to make D-Rs vote Lumine instead me and Poirot? Sad
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2014, 08:48:48 PM »

Really? This is gold coming from you. If you look at your own running mate in the Presidential race, then you just might find the real treason. He declared his allegiance to Snowstalker during the Atlasian Civil War and attempted to secede from the Midwest. So Al, I wouldn't be one to be pointing fingers at anyone about this when you chose a rebel of the federal government as your VP pick.

As for Cranberry, I'll admit, he had no authority to give into these secessionists from the Northeast; that should have been done through referendum. But anyways, President Cranberry quickly withdrew the proposal after seeing it was a huge, huge mistake. Besides that, he's been doing an awesome job as President.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2014, 01:01:13 AM »

Well, at least threads like this keep me entertained.

Agreed. Particularly with the shocking number of people taking it seriously.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2014, 02:10:03 PM »

Really? This is gold coming from you. If you look at your own running mate in the Presidential race, then you just might find the real treason. He declared his allegiance to Snowstalker during the Atlasian Civil War and attempted to secede from the Midwest. So Al, I wouldn't be one to be pointing fingers at anyone about this when you chose a rebel of the federal government as your VP pick.

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies