PPP-IA: Braley +1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:09:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  PPP-IA: Braley +1 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PPP-IA: Braley +1  (Read 8913 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: October 17, 2014, 04:17:58 PM »

Look at the Dems slobber over an internal. It would be precious if it wasn't so very sad.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 12:13:55 PM »

The Atlas Forum Bubble Mentality dictates extreme exaggeration. So if a good pollster says X, X is undoubtedly true.

And, of course, the Mentality also requires that an even mildly amusing joke must be repeated as nauseam (see: "LOL SURE, SCOTT" regarding Rasmussen Polling).
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 07:17:25 AM »

What is worrying is that the concept of 'personhood' isn't about being pro-choice or pro-life... it's about wanting the application of that principle as a policy prescription, and into law. That is a legitimately alarming position.

I really don't want this to become some big abortion debate but can you clarify this point? Are you saying, "I don't care if you're Pro Life...as long as you don't want to do something about it." I see you clearly said, "This isn't about being Pro Choice or Pro Life..." but then you reference "application of that principle as a policy prescription..." Does "that principle" mean Pro Life principles in general or specifically Personhood? Just looking for some clarity.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies