Opinion of Bill Cosby (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:53:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Bill Cosby (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 118

Author Topic: Opinion of Bill Cosby  (Read 11182 times)
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« on: November 22, 2014, 06:21:47 PM »

When I was home visiting my grandparents, a news story about the allegations played, featuring a clip of one of the women talking about her specific experiences with Cosby, which ended up causing my grandmother to be the one to get angry and mention how angry it all made her because she thought most of them were lying. That she ended up the most skeptical of us amused me.

I voted FF when the poll was first posted, but I probably wouldn't do so now, for reasons explained; there are too many accusations of some sort of wrongdoing for me to feel they are all wrong, and Cosby's career is such at this point that he should probably just let his past as a pioneer for black entertainers stand on its own and live the rest of his life in peace and quiet. I don't know if all of them are telling the truth, and there is obviously no way to convict him for any of it and that's how the legal system should be, etc, but I think it's more likely than not that Cosby did something wrong and should at the very least give up his spotlight.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies