Opinion of Bill Cosby (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:29:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Bill Cosby (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 118

Author Topic: Opinion of Bill Cosby  (Read 11139 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: October 18, 2014, 10:55:33 AM »

HP, but not for the reason as the OP suggested as much as for the sexual assault allegations and his arrogant, holier-than-thou approach to humor.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 09:50:50 PM »

Nothing happens in a vacuum. The 1991 riots didn't happen because "lulz, let's kill whitey". They happened because of the total failure of justice where white cops, beat a black man half to death, and were acquitted by an all-white jury. It was essentially 90's Trayvon Martin - and had there been rioting after Zimmerman's acquittal, I wouldn't have cheered them on, but I wouldn't have laid the blame squarely at black people's feet.
If their were riots after the Zimmerman verdict (something I feared, living in a fairly black area and understanding their anger), the blame none the less would be on the hands of the individual troublemakers who would have created the unrest. Thank God that the Martin parents urged restraint in the face of their injustice, because I fully expected riots in Sanford (and if those riots were not handled well by police, riots all the way down here!)

Injustice in response to injustice is and always will be injustice, and their is no excuse for lawlessness even when the law is not followed.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2014, 03:58:43 PM »

"He said, she said" is quite different from "he said, she said and so did she and so did she and so did she and so did she and so did she and so did she and so did she and so did she and so did she and so did she and so did she and so did she and so did she and so did she" etc. HP.

This.

HP

Yes, there's no longer any reason to think of him as an FF, and it makes his former posturing as the do gooder father figure much more disturbing.
^^
Howard Stern went on a rant about him for the same reason about three weeks before the latest batch of accusations hit the scene.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies