Update XVIII: 15 Miles From Lunch
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:56:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVIII: 15 Miles From Lunch
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 75
Author Topic: Update XVIII: 15 Miles From Lunch  (Read 151505 times)
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #650 on: October 28, 2014, 07:11:26 PM »

No, unfortunately.  The AutoCAD computer is not set up, yet and even when it is later this week, we have company coming through for the first half of November, so I won't be able to use the computer with the AutoCAD until they all leave on November 15.

I see you are still preparing to fail.

You cannot deduce that from my post.

Past is prologue.  You are a lazy, excuse machine.  Until you ever face reality, make changes and work hard you will continue to fail.  Right now you just waste your own time and others.

I don't think having company for a half a month, which I did not schedule, and not being able to use that bedroom is my fault.  It's not by choice that I cannot practice right now.  I wish I could, but I can't.

That's all we're going to talk about it tonight.  Conversation closed.

Oh Bushie... you know that's not how this works.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #651 on: October 28, 2014, 07:26:11 PM »

It is amazing how all of these forces align to leave you no other alternative but to watch sports, engage in idle chit chat and eat cheeseburgers.  We'll get to the bottom of this conspiracy someday, in the meantime I can only offer you my thoughts and prayers.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #652 on: October 28, 2014, 08:16:22 PM »

It is amazing how all of these forces align to leave you no other alternative but to watch sports, engage in idle chit chat and eat cheeseburgers.  We'll get to the bottom of this conspiracy someday, in the meantime I can only offer you my thoughts and prayers.

You're such a sweetheart.  If I had a dad like you when I was growing up, I probably wouldn't be such an asshole today.  Then again, I might have ended up a total weenie.

King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #653 on: October 28, 2014, 08:37:52 PM »

Mom and I are Papa is still supporting them.

You and your mother need to stop acting like leeching off your father is a source of income.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #654 on: October 28, 2014, 09:03:49 PM »

Did you remember to clean up the meat?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #655 on: October 28, 2014, 09:09:52 PM »

Memphis, I wasn't feeling real well and wasn't real hungry so I let Dad clean up the meat.  I only had 3 sandwiches instead of my normal 4.  The malt I had at lunch kind of upset my stomach a bit.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #656 on: October 28, 2014, 09:11:51 PM »

Memphis, I wasn't feeling real well and wasn't real hungry so I let Dad clean up the meat.  I only had 3 sandwiches instead of my normal 4.  The malt I had at lunch kind of upset my stomach a bit.

RIP Diet. Cry
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #657 on: October 28, 2014, 09:24:04 PM »

Haha, hilarious.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #658 on: October 28, 2014, 09:32:05 PM »

You're such a sweetheart.  If I had a dad like you when I was growing up, I probably wouldn't be such an asshole today.  Then again, I might have ended up a total weenie.

It is all tragicomic, Angus. Im sure your boy is more independent than Bushie. He quits at the first possible obstacle and shrugs his shoulders, what else am I supposed to do?  Maybe I can get Stelio Kontos to sort him out or I could just hire him for $20 an hour and  go full Drill Sergeant Hartman on him.  But really only Jeff will fix himself.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #659 on: October 28, 2014, 09:44:38 PM »

I only had 3 sandwiches instead of my normal 4.  The malt I had at lunch kind of upset my stomach a bit.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #660 on: October 28, 2014, 10:01:02 PM »
« Edited: October 28, 2014, 10:03:17 PM by HockeyDude »

Memphis, I wasn't feeling real well and wasn't real hungry so I let Dad clean up the meat.  I only had 3 sandwiches instead of my normal 4.  The malt I had at lunch kind of upset my stomach a bit.

Back in the diet days, Bushie had FOUR sloppy joes one time to clean up the meat rather than his usual three.  We all jumped on him about having more than three for dinner.  This was the origin of "clean up the meat".  Now he admits four sloppy joes is the new norm?  How big are these sandwiches where he's eating four?!  I had 4 White Castle sliders a week or so ago when I was really hungry and that was pretty filling, and those things are tiny. 

There's no chance he's south of 300.  None.  
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #661 on: October 28, 2014, 10:39:22 PM »

I don't think Bushie is genuine on his eating reports anymore. It's total audience pandering levels of comedy.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #662 on: October 28, 2014, 10:54:50 PM »

4 sandwiches?? RIP diet
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #663 on: October 28, 2014, 11:00:55 PM »

I've sort of lost track of what's going on here.  Bushie's moving back to OKC and living with Grandma, OK.  But then, who is this company visiting, who's going to be there until mid-November?  Are they visiting Grandma, taking up the room that Bushie would otherwise be staying in, and causing Bushie to stay at his parents' place until the company leaves?
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #664 on: October 28, 2014, 11:47:18 PM »

you're eating four sandwiches for every meal

four.

bushie.

i don't even know what to say.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #665 on: October 28, 2014, 11:52:21 PM »

you're eating four sandwiches for every meal

four.

bushie.

i don't even know what to say.

He doesn't feel full if it's less than that?!! He doesn't want to starve... oh and a malt? Really?
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #666 on: October 29, 2014, 12:11:01 AM »

No, unfortunately.  The AutoCAD computer is not set up, yet and even when it is later this week, we have company coming through for the first half of November, so I won't be able to use the computer with the AutoCAD until they all leave on November 15.

Roll Eyes

My sentiments exactly...

Why exactly does the presence of company make it impossible for you to prepare for the job for which you've claimed multiple times that you're going to actually work?

Because the computer will be at my grandmother's and that's where the company will be, too.  They will be using the bedroom that my computer is in.  I don't want to set it up here and then take it down two weeks later and move it.  First off, there's no room at my parents' for the computer.

And you can't set it up in your room because??
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #667 on: October 29, 2014, 12:12:10 AM »

Roll Eyes

My sentiments exactly...

Why exactly does the presence of company make it impossible for you to prepare for the job for which you've claimed multiple times that you're going to actually work?

Because the computer will be at my grandmother's and that's where the company will be, too.  They will be using the bedroom that my computer is in.  I don't want to set it up here and then take it down two weeks later and move it.  First off, there's no room at my parents' for the computer.

And you can't set it up in your room because??

He just doesn't have the time.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #668 on: October 29, 2014, 12:23:46 AM »

is this real life
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #669 on: October 29, 2014, 12:47:12 AM »

Dare I ask what "clean up the meat" means?  I'm sure it's a folksy 1950's Oklahomism rather than the Oklahomoerotic euphemism it sounds like, but I'm nervous nonetheless.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #670 on: October 29, 2014, 12:48:03 AM »

I'm completely lost now. Where is bushie's computer? Where is he staying? Where does he sleep at his parents house now that his room has been turned into the train room?
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #671 on: October 29, 2014, 02:32:14 AM »

Roll Eyes

My sentiments exactly...

How big is this computer?

I just want you to know how much I cussed when I saw that you had already posted this exact image.

Back in the diet days, Bushie had FOUR sloppy joes one time to clean up the meat rather than his usual three.  We all jumped on him about having more than three for dinner.  This was the origin of "clean up the meat".  Now he admits four sloppy joes is the new norm?  How big are these sandwiches where he's eating four?!  I had 4 White Castle sliders a week or so ago when I was really hungry and that was pretty filling, and those things are tiny. 

There's no chance he's south of 300.  None. 

Looking at the calories and assuming his entire family slops on more meat than what is the real serving size, Bushie would gain one pound per week by eating one additional sloppy joe per day. If he is merely eating just one additional sloppy joe per week (and who are we kidding), then he's still going to gain an extra pound 7 weeks or so; 7 pounds per year. If Bushie is at 300 as we all assume and continues to eat 1 sloppy joe extra per week for 10 years without altering current dietary trends, then he will weigh at least 370 pounds in 2024.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #672 on: October 29, 2014, 07:25:14 AM »

Dare I ask what "clean up the meat" is? I'm sure it's a folksy 1950's Oklahomism rather than the Oklahomoerotic euphemism it sounds like, but I'm nervous nonetheless.

Rather than put leftovers in the refrigerator, it is the responsibility of whoever has the most stomach room remaining to gorge himself by eating all the leftover meat after everyone has had their fill.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #673 on: October 29, 2014, 08:27:12 AM »

we have company coming through for the first half of November, so I won't be able to use the computer with the AutoCAD until they all leave on November 15.

RIP Granny.  Now I see why Our Dear Friend doesn't feel he's overwhelming Granny.  His whole family takes advantage of her so it's just normal everyday living.  Ugh.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #674 on: October 29, 2014, 08:29:24 AM »

I only had 3 sandwiches instead of my normal 4.

Have you surpassed 295 pounds yet?  Don't lie.  I'm guessing you're just a couple away from 300.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 75  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies