Update XVIII: 15 Miles From Lunch
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:54:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVIII: 15 Miles From Lunch
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 ... 75
Author Topic: Update XVIII: 15 Miles From Lunch  (Read 151523 times)
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #675 on: October 29, 2014, 08:32:29 AM »

What's happening to Bushie's Kenyan children? Has he completely abandoned/forgotten about them and let them to fend for themselves in Darkest Africa?

Mom and I are still supporting them.  They're doing just fine.  In fact, I sent both of them a letter and a box of needed supplies and toys to them for Christmas this year.  It was a small investment for their needs.

whiskey tango foxtrot?  your mom is supporting you.  why on earth is she also financially supporting your african fantasies?!?!
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #676 on: October 29, 2014, 08:35:48 AM »

Mama doesn't work either, Walt. Like hereditary clockwatching, hereditary Grade 9 headaches, hereditary obesity, etc., Bushie takes after Mama with hereditary leeching off Papa.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #677 on: October 29, 2014, 08:41:14 AM »

we have company coming through for the first half of November, so I won't be able to use the computer with the AutoCAD until they all leave on November 15.

RIP Granny.  Now I see why Our Dear Friend doesn't feel he's overwhelming Granny.  His whole family takes advantage of her so it's just normal everyday living.  Ugh.

Yeah poor granny, and I mean that seriously. Whenever my family gets together we never have it at my 84 year old grandmother's house. Instead we have it at my aunt and uncle's where generally me and my uncle will do all the grilling, while Nana sits and relaxes. And seriously, what kind of assholes feel entitled to come through for the entire first half of November to impose on granny? I've honestly never even heard of the way Bushie's family does things, with the exception of some of the radical evangelical beliefs, only me and a couple of my uncles dare question that.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #678 on: October 29, 2014, 08:46:55 AM »

I only had 3 sandwiches instead of my normal 4.

Have you surpassed 295 pounds yet?  Don't lie.  I'm guessing you're just a couple away from 300.

I'm still in the 280's.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #679 on: October 29, 2014, 08:51:05 AM »

we have company coming through for the first half of November, so I won't be able to use the computer with the AutoCAD until they all leave on November 15.

RIP Granny.  Now I see why Our Dear Friend doesn't feel he's overwhelming Granny.  His whole family takes advantage of her so it's just normal everyday living.  Ugh.

Yeah poor granny, and I mean that seriously. Whenever my family gets together we never have it at my 84 year old grandmother's house. Instead we have it at my aunt and uncle's where generally me and my uncle will do all the grilling, while Nana sits and relaxes. And seriously, what kind of assholes feel entitled to come through for the entire first half of November to impose on granny? I've honestly never even heard of the way Bushie's family does things, with the exception of some of the radical evangelical beliefs, only me and a couple of my uncles dare question that.

It's not one set of company.  It happens to be three different families.  We have it over at Grandma's because 1) Mom and Dad live in a trailer so we don't have the space and 2) Her house is big enough so we don't step on each other, and 3) We are the only family in Oklahoma and we're central to everybody else.  Also, they don't impose on Grandma.  They come mainly to check on her and make sure she's doing okay.  I get offended when people think we're imposing on her especially after I've explained it several times.  We are not leeches or moochers.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #680 on: October 29, 2014, 08:52:23 AM »

Mama doesn't work either, Walt. Like hereditary clockwatching, hereditary Grade 9 headaches, hereditary obesity, etc., Bushie takes after Mama with hereditary leeching off Papa.

Mom is retired after putting in 34 years at the local AFB.  Do not accuse her of leeching.  In fact, you have no right to insult my family at all.  Ever.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #681 on: October 29, 2014, 08:52:31 AM »

The weight maintenance level for a 280 lb man is ~4000 calories a day so Bushie probably hasn't gained too much weight. Though 3-4 sloppy joes, Braums, a malt, and breakfast is probably about 7000.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #682 on: October 29, 2014, 09:03:57 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2mU6USTBRE
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #683 on: October 29, 2014, 09:05:26 AM »

The weight maintenance level for a 280 lb man is ~4000 calories a day so Bushie probably hasn't gained too much weight. Though 3-4 sloppy joes, Braums, a malt, and breakfast is probably about 7000.

I didn't have breakfast.  The Braum's cheeseburger and extras were probably 2,000 total and I didn't put gobs of meat on the sloppy joes.  I just put enough to cover the bun, but not spill over.  I did have a couple regular cokes yesterday, so I may have had 2,500-3,000 calories.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #684 on: October 29, 2014, 09:11:24 AM »

The Braum's cheeseburger and extras were probably 2,000 total and I didn't put gobs of meat on the sloppy joes.  I just put enough to cover the bun, but not spill over.  I did have a couple regular cokes yesterday, so I may have had 2,500-3,000 calories.

You believe several sloppy joes and a couple of regular cokes are only 500-1000 calories?
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #685 on: October 29, 2014, 09:11:44 AM »

Yea, I hardly feel like a wife can be "leeching" off her husband, especially not in this situation.  I would certainly never feel like my wife was leeching off me in any manner unless I came into a ton of money and all the sudden dozens of girls from my past came out of the woodwork trying to [Inks] me (which I would gladly accept but never marry them, but I digress...).  

I just can't get over this Granny's house thing.  Bushie seems to have the most close knit bunch of distant relatives I've ever seen.  I've never thought to do more than a day trip with my dad to my uncle's house in North Jersey, and we've never stayed over more than one night (usually when I was younger and my dad just didn't feel like driving back), much less stay at the grandmother's of a 2nd cousin for HALF A MONTH!  

That, and the "several family dinners".  Bushie claims to go to several family dinners over the course of a single weekend.  How does one have several dinners in a weekend, and how does it seem like this family can't get out of it's own way?  You would all be so much more productive if you weren't constantly beholding yourselves to meet up for dinner time and time again.  I don't think my family ever gets together for dinner outside of Christmas.

Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #686 on: October 29, 2014, 09:12:45 AM »

It's not one set of company.  It happens to be three different families.  We have it over at Grandma's because 1) Mom and Dad live in a trailer so we don't have the space and 2) Her house is big enough so we don't step on each other, and 3) We are the only family in Oklahoma and we're central to everybody else.  Also, they don't impose on Grandma.  They come mainly to check on her and make sure she's doing okay.  I get offended when people think we're imposing on her especially after I've explained it several times.  We are not leeches or moochers.

Granny is never going to say it's an imposition to have people in her home for half a month, but it has to be, it just has to be.  Ugh. 
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #687 on: October 29, 2014, 09:17:38 AM »

The Braum's cheeseburger and extras were probably 2,000 total and I didn't put gobs of meat on the sloppy joes.  I just put enough to cover the bun, but not spill over.  I did have a couple regular cokes yesterday, so I may have had 2,500-3,000 calories.

You believe several sloppy joes and a couple of regular cokes are only 500-1000 calories?

The Braum's site lists their bacon cheeseburger at 730.  Plus fries and a couple cokes?  I'll ballpark that at 1400-1500.  Then 3 sloppy joes?  That's a lot, but probably no more than 400 each.  Hell, I'll give him 500 and then he still is at 2500-3000 for the day, so I don't think Our Dear Friend is lying with this one. 

But still... 2 points

1. All you ate was meat on bread and washed it down with Coke yesterday?  Jesus Bushie I hope you are still taking your multivitamin.

2. You mentioned you weren't feeling that well.  What the hell are you eating on a day when you are feeling spry?  I can only assume with all this focus on work and getting ready for CADD Round Two that any attempt at dieting has gone by the wayside. 
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #688 on: October 29, 2014, 09:20:00 AM »

Bushie, if all that food was 2500 calories, literally nobody on earth would be fat.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #689 on: October 29, 2014, 09:21:40 AM »

The Braum's site lists their bacon cheeseburger at 730.  Plus fries and a couple cokes?  I'll ballpark that at 1400-1500.  Then 3 sloppy joes?  That's a lot, but probably no more than 400 each.  Hell, I'll give him 500 and then he still is at 2500-3000 for the day, so I don't think Our Dear Friend is lying with this one.  

Wait he said that what he stuffed himself with at Braum's was worth 2.000 alone, no? Then add the 1200 for the sloppy joes, and then another 500 or so for the sodas he just had to drink, and we're getting closer to 4000.

But more importantly, even if his calorie estimates were correct, they're utterly useless calories. Is it that difficult to eat real food?
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #690 on: October 29, 2014, 09:24:43 AM »

The Braum's site lists their bacon cheeseburger at 730.  Plus fries and a couple cokes?  I'll ballpark that at 1400-1500.  Then 3 sloppy joes?  That's a lot, but probably no more than 400 each.  Hell, I'll give him 500 and then he still is at 2500-3000 for the day, so I don't think Our Dear Friend is lying with this one.  

Wait he said that what he stuffed himself with at Braum's was worth 2.000 alone, no? Then add the 1200 for the sloppy joes, and then another 500 or so for the sodas he just had to drink, and we're getting closer to 4000.

But more importantly, even if his calorie estimates were correct, they're utterly useless calories. Is it that difficult to eat real food?

Even if he said that, he's wrong unless he threw on a few more sides, or he went "off menu" to get something more calorific than the bacon cheeseburger, which I certainly don't put past him, but his past Braum's habits have been to get the basic meal (w/fries) and a refill of Coke. 
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #691 on: October 29, 2014, 09:25:20 AM »

His tastebuds are so numb from all the sugar and salt, the food he does eat probably tastes like nothing. Real food tastes like rocks.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #692 on: October 29, 2014, 09:27:55 AM »

I doubt very much that he only eats twice a day. Just about everybody snacks at least a little bit throughout the day.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #693 on: October 29, 2014, 09:34:00 AM »

I'm completely lost now. Where is bushie's computer? Where is he staying? Where does he sleep at his parents house now that his room has been turned into the train room?

^^^^

Bushie, are you staying with your grandma or with your parents now?….because I'm confused.
Panda Express

« Reply #694 on: October 29, 2014, 09:41:50 AM »

what if everybody pitched in to buy BushOklahoma liposuction??
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #695 on: October 29, 2014, 09:43:58 AM »

Like where your head is at Panda.  If I'm going to advocate for social democracy, I'd better put my money where my mouth is.  What percentage of liposuction would CheroKare cover, Bushie?  I'd donate to a kickstarter to cover the rest. 
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #696 on: October 29, 2014, 09:48:36 AM »

I didn't put gobs of meat on. I just put enough to cover the bun, but not spill over.

"Gobs of meat" "cover the bun" amazing.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #697 on: October 29, 2014, 09:51:43 AM »

Waste of money with no lifestyle changes. He'd be back at 280 in one year.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #698 on: October 29, 2014, 09:53:06 AM »

No, unfortunately.  The AutoCAD computer is not set up, yet and even when it is later this week, we have company coming through for the first half of November, so I won't be able to use the computer with the AutoCAD until they all leave on November 15.

Roll Eyes

My sentiments exactly...

Why exactly does the presence of company make it impossible for you to prepare for the job for which you've claimed multiple times that you're going to actually work?

Because the computer will be at my grandmother's and that's where the company will be, too.  They will be using the bedroom that my computer is in.  I don't want to set it up here and then take it down two weeks later and move it.  First off, there's no room at my parents' for the computer.

And you can't set it up in your room because??

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #699 on: October 29, 2014, 09:54:59 AM »

No, unfortunately.  The AutoCAD computer is not set up, yet and even when it is later this week, we have company coming through for the first half of November, so I won't be able to use the computer with the AutoCAD until they all leave on November 15.

Roll Eyes

My sentiments exactly...

Why exactly does the presence of company make it impossible for you to prepare for the job for which you've claimed multiple times that you're going to actually work?

Because the computer will be at my grandmother's and that's where the company will be, too.  They will be using the bedroom that my computer is in.  I don't want to set it up here and then take it down two weeks later and move it.  First off, there's no room at my parents' for the computer.

And you can't set it up in your room because??

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He's too lazy to.  That's why he's not answering.  Moving along to the lipo idea...
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 ... 75  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies