Update XVIII: 15 Miles From Lunch
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:17:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVIII: 15 Miles From Lunch
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 ... 75
Author Topic: Update XVIII: 15 Miles From Lunch  (Read 151840 times)
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1375 on: November 12, 2014, 10:48:12 PM »

It does seem that it costs Mama and Papa Bushie quite a lot of money to keep Bushie in jobs between all the hotels, gas money, schools, and phony job scams. It'd be a helluva lot cheaper for them to just accept that Bushie is completely unemployable and give him back the Train Room.

memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1376 on: November 12, 2014, 10:53:38 PM »

I wikipediaed Bushie migraine drug, and it says that coronary artery disease is a contraindication. There are also several potential cardiovascular side effects listed. I don't claim to have a lot of medical insight, but that seems like a troubling thing to me.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1377 on: November 12, 2014, 10:54:55 PM »

breaking news: 1/2 of an inch of snow is possible in okc.

Now we can RIP job : (

I've actually gotten better driving in the snow since I spent two winters ago in Utah.  A half inch that will be gone by Monday is nothing.  That said, since I do have to drive 32 miles to work one way, my dad has asked me to spot nearby hotels for the heavier snow conditions as we get deeper into Winter.  Even though I'm better at driving, it would make no sense to drive 32 miles on icy roads.  My nerves would be shot and my parents' nerves would be shot...
How did this gem sneak by without any replies?

Lol
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1378 on: November 12, 2014, 10:56:08 PM »

Bushie's sister in law likes all 4 posts from me on his fb.  Smart lady.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1379 on: November 12, 2014, 11:11:32 PM »

I wish her husband would be as hard on his brother as she is.  Bushie might respond to a bit of military discipline. 
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1380 on: November 12, 2014, 11:34:34 PM »

I woukdnt be surprised if he's lacking oxygen to the brain and his body. He sleeps way too often for something not to be wrong. Taking a 5 hour nap and still sleeping a full night isn't normal.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1381 on: November 13, 2014, 12:12:49 AM »

^He probably has some sleep apnea.

This saga has been well past the point of absurd a long time ago, but oh boy.  He is in too much pain to work but he can post about his water drinking habits for countless hours while likely watching basketball and snacking away. He just doesnt feel like doing anything unpleasant or difficult. I would have preferred to plop down and watch sports or workout a bit but I had some work projects to do. I'll likely be tired tomorrow but at least I put it behind me and grabbed control of things. Bushie, is just counting on the good nature and high level of patience from his boss,  a complete stranger, and putting his fate in his hands.  Bad idea brother.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #1382 on: November 13, 2014, 12:32:09 AM »

I just can't imagine how someone in apparently so much pain wants to do nothing about it.

Because it's all about doing what's most expedient and facilitates laziness. I actually believe Jeff when he says his headache was so bad this morning that he had to leave work, and if his boss allowed it, so be it.

But rather than try to get himself well in any way, he continues to eat like sh[ink], drink nothing but headache-inducing soda and get literally no exercise. Plus he watches hours and hours of TV, because it's easy.

Successful people don't do "easy" -- therefore, Jeff will never succeed. He doesn't have it in him in any way other than to just talk and "plan." Useless words backed up by years of inaction.

I'm a lot better than I was this morning.  We had chili for supper tonight, nothing out of the ordinary for most Americans.  I only had one bowl.  I did have a coke with it, but the sugary sodas don't give me headaches.  I ruled those out a long time ago through a series of personal tests.  Sugar and caffeine do not affect my headaches.  In fact, for me, the sugar and caffeine actually acts as a pain reliever, not a pain inducer.  Right now, I'm drinking a Diet Dr Pepper.  I'll take this moderate headache any day over the double whopper of a migraine I had this morning. (See what I did there. Tongue )

literally had to check to make sure this wasn't a blubb
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1383 on: November 13, 2014, 02:37:18 AM »

I just can't imagine how someone in apparently so much pain wants to do nothing about it.

Because it's all about doing what's most expedient and facilitates laziness. I actually believe Jeff when he says his headache was so bad this morning that he had to leave work, and if his boss allowed it, so be it.

But rather than try to get himself well in any way, he continues to eat like sh[ink], drink nothing but headache-inducing soda and get literally no exercise. Plus he watches hours and hours of TV, because it's easy.

Successful people don't do "easy" -- therefore, Jeff will never succeed. He doesn't have it in him in any way other than to just talk and "plan." Useless words backed up by years of inaction.

I'm a lot better than I was this morning.  We had chili for supper tonight, nothing out of the ordinary for most Americans.  I only had one bowl.  I did have a coke with it, but the sugary sodas don't give me headaches.  I ruled those out a long time ago through a series of personal tests.  Sugar and caffeine do not affect my headaches.  In fact, for me, the sugar and caffeine actually acts as a pain reliever, not a pain inducer.  Right now, I'm drinking a Diet Dr Pepper.  I'll take this moderate headache any day over the double whopper of a migraine I had this morning. (See what I did there. Tongue )

literally had to check to make sure this wasn't a blubb
I miss blubb's act. It's been years.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1384 on: November 13, 2014, 03:07:17 AM »
« Edited: November 13, 2014, 03:10:44 AM by Lief »

Bushie's sister in law likes all 4 posts from me on his fb.  Smart lady.

I wish her husband would be as hard on his brother as she is.  Bushie might respond to a bit of military discipline.  

I've long believed that what Bushie needs the most in life is someone to pull down his pants, put him over their knee, and give his butt a good, hard whupping.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1385 on: November 13, 2014, 03:09:57 AM »

I wish her husband would be as hard on his brother as she is.  Bushie might respond to a bit of military discipline. 

I've long believed that what Bushie needs the most in life is some to pull down his pants, put him over their knee, and give his butt a good, hard whupping.

To get full butt coverage would takes DAYS. 

RIP Spanker : (
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1386 on: November 13, 2014, 07:08:27 AM »

His sister in law rips him again. Ouch.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #1387 on: November 13, 2014, 09:24:58 AM »

I wish her husband would be as hard on his brother as she is.  Bushie might respond to a bit of military discipline.  

I've long believed that what Bushie needs the most in life is someone to pull down his pants, put him over their knee, and give his butt a good, hard whupping.

Yeah Lief, except that Bushie seems to have given up on the dream of finding a good woman.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1388 on: November 13, 2014, 09:57:59 AM »

Bushie is truly The Bad Seed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ynkOa7EIs0
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1389 on: November 13, 2014, 10:05:43 AM »

BREAKING NEWS: Bushie is officially taking another day off from work.

He will be visiting his Indian doctor according to my sources (aka the facialbooks).
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1390 on: November 13, 2014, 10:12:00 AM »

He will be visiting his Indian doctor according to my sources (aka the facialbooks).

I'm glad he didn't lose his place in Tulsa.......time to pack the car.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1391 on: November 13, 2014, 10:18:10 AM »

He'll be let go by the end of next week if not before. I wouldn't rule out Monday/Friday if he makes it back by then. I don't care how nice his boss is, they won't keep an employee around that can't make it through 2 weeks before skipping work due to illness.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1392 on: November 13, 2014, 10:19:32 AM »

Bushie is truly The Bad Seed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ynkOa7EIs0

Ah... 1950s America.  Notice the triumphant and heroic music during the spanking as he screen fades to black.  And this was at the height of American economic and global domination!  No wonder we're so [Inks] up as a country.  

And yes, I've seen the breaking Update news on the Facialbooks.  RIP job.  Couldn't last two weeks until a headache derailed it all.  

And Bushie, for the love of Oklahoma Jesus would you please remove that photo of you and Allison with the Scrabble letters spelling out "friendship" below it?  **** man that's something a friggin 3 year old's parents or teacher would do with a girl he's friends with at ******* PRESCHOOL!  
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1393 on: November 13, 2014, 10:44:20 AM »

Don't worry his boss is "nice".  I just can't imagine what Bushie's resume looks like
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1394 on: November 13, 2014, 10:58:30 AM »

Don't worry his boss is "nice".  I just can't imagine what Bushie's resume looks like

I seriously hope he lies. 
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1395 on: November 13, 2014, 10:59:41 AM »

Good news in all of this is Bushie never made it long enough to move in with poor Grandma.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1396 on: November 13, 2014, 11:10:57 AM »

Good news in all of this is Bushie never made it long enough to move in with poor Grandma.

Yea, and it seemed like his moving in was planned to coincide with the 3 sets of company leaving.  Truly would've been a joke of the most cruel variety.  Could you imagine finally getting all those people out of the house to only see Bushie roll in, Braum's in hand, and promptly fall asleep in the recliner? 
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #1397 on: November 13, 2014, 11:22:15 AM »

Ha! What a miserable load he is ... feels good enough to watch television all evening, but his headache is too bad to make it into work the next day.

I hope his doctor is deadly honest with him regarding his weight, diet and exercise habits (or lack thereof). Any doctor who allows Jeff to walk out the door without having the "death talk" with him and putting him on a strict plan should have his license revoked.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1398 on: November 13, 2014, 11:35:44 AM »

Ha! What a miserable load he is ... feels good enough to watch television all evening, but his headache is too bad to make it into work the next day.

I hope his doctor is deadly honest with him regarding his weight, diet and exercise habits (or lack thereof). Any doctor who allows Jeff to walk out the door without having the "death talk" with him and putting him on a strict plan should have his license revoked.

I can't believe that any legitimate doctor would not be mortified if Jeff is truthful.  Pushing 300 at 5'8" is absurd.  I weigh half that and undoubtedly have much more muscle than he does. 
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1399 on: November 13, 2014, 12:28:39 PM »

Quite lovely how the tolerance/manageable headache last night turned into a beating, unbearable headache overnight and 'forces' him to miss work.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 ... 75  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies