Update XVIII: 15 Miles From Lunch
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 05:27:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVIII: 15 Miles From Lunch
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 ... 75
Author Topic: Update XVIII: 15 Miles From Lunch  (Read 151684 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1650 on: November 17, 2014, 07:50:54 PM »

She just fried up some hamburger patties.  I had Braum's at lunch, but came home and she was about finished with the hamburger patties.

Did you clean up afterwards?  If your 114 year old grandma is providing you with a home and making dinner for you every night, you should at least do the dishes.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1651 on: November 17, 2014, 07:51:56 PM »

She just fried up some hamburger patties.  I had Braum's at lunch, but came home and she was about finished with the hamburger patties.

Did you clean up afterwards?  If your 114 year old grandma is providing you with a home and making dinner for you every night, you should at least do the dishes.

Unfortunately by the time he had finished cleaning up meat, Grandma had already eaten her share and cleaned up the kitchen.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1652 on: November 17, 2014, 07:53:30 PM »

Where are you guys getting these ages from?  Thin air?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1653 on: November 17, 2014, 08:12:02 PM »

Where are you guys getting these ages from?  Thin air?

You're dodging the question.  If she's giving you a home and making dinner for you, are you at least doing the dishes afterwards?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1654 on: November 17, 2014, 08:15:52 PM »

You're dodging the question.  If she's giving you a home and making dinner for you, are you at least doing the dishes afterwards?

Yes
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1655 on: November 17, 2014, 08:16:04 PM »

The age escalation for His Dear Grandmother reminds me of Santorum's 33 point loss in 2006.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1656 on: November 17, 2014, 08:16:54 PM »

You're dodging the question.  If she's giving you a home and making dinner for you, are you at least doing the dishes afterwards?

Yes

OK, good.  Smiley
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1657 on: November 17, 2014, 08:18:02 PM »

The age escalation for His Dear Grandmother reminds me of Santorum's 33 point loss in 2006.

I was thinking more of when McCain lost all 57 states in the 2008 general election.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1658 on: November 17, 2014, 08:30:05 PM »

Well thank god that Bushie is helping his 123-and-a-half-year-old grandmother with the dishes at least. The poor lady.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1659 on: November 17, 2014, 08:44:58 PM »

Well thank god that Bushie is helping his 123-and-a-half-year-old grandmother with the dishes at least. The poor lady.

That's the first I've heard of Bushie helping out around the house.  All this after he overcome his decision to take the optional day off and CAD(D) for a few hours.

Has a leaf been turned?  Is there a new lady behind the scenes motivating Our Dear Friend?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1660 on: November 17, 2014, 09:03:27 PM »

That's the first I've heard of Bushie helping out around the house.  All this after he overcome his decision to take the optional day off and CAD(D) for a few hours.

Has a leaf been turned?  Is there a new lady behind the scenes motivating Our Dear Friend?

The only lady he is focused on this time of year is the one that gave birth to our Lord. (Sorry if that sounds too Catholic for BushOK.)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1661 on: November 17, 2014, 09:11:58 PM »

The only lady he is focused on this time of year is the one that gave birth to our Lord. (Sorry if that sounds too Catholic for BushOK.)

I certainly respect Mary, but I don't give her as much attention as my Catholic brethren do.  She was still a sinful human being, an ordinary teenager, who just happened to be chosen by God to deliver His Son without the help of Joseph.

Allison is out of the picture for this holiday season, though we might get together after the holidays to talk, but nothing more will come out of this friendship.  I am starting to embrace a celibate lifestyle.  Singleness actually looks kind of appealing right now.

The ladies I am focusing on this holiday season are my mother and grandmother.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1662 on: November 17, 2014, 09:51:13 PM »

I only worked five hours today, but I got a lot done in those five hours.  I started this latest project around lunch time on Friday and was able to get 7 drawings done in the four hours Friday afternoon.  This afternoon, I was able to knock out 9 more drawings.  All done correctly, too.  There are still 30 drawings left in this current project.  My lead will likely have me switch to something else either tomorrow or Wednesday while other workers continue on with the project I am doing now.  The goal is to get 2 projects moving forward at the same time.  I will pick up where I left off today when I get in tomorrow, and I imagine the change will come around lunch time or so as we have yet another a new person starting tomorrow at 0800.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1663 on: November 17, 2014, 09:56:17 PM »

And to think she does all this with only one leg!
Thomas D
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: -6.61

« Reply #1664 on: November 17, 2014, 10:00:12 PM »

I certainly respect Mary, but I don't give her as much attention as my Catholic brethren do.  She was still a sinful human being, an ordinary teenager, who just happened to be chosen by God to deliver His Son without the help of Joseph.

Allison is out of the picture for this holiday season, though we might get together after the holidays to talk, but nothing more will come out of this friendship.  I am starting to embrace a celibate lifestyle.  Singleness actually looks kind of appealing right now.

Hey God, age of consent laws are there for a reason you perv.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #1665 on: November 17, 2014, 10:01:42 PM »

I thought it was a gammy leg and one eye?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1666 on: November 17, 2014, 10:12:01 PM »

LOL!!!  God says "Well, I created the ones who created the laws, so I can do what I want!"
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1667 on: November 17, 2014, 10:14:23 PM »

I thought it was a gammy leg and one eye?

What is this?  Monty Python and the Holy Grail?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1668 on: November 17, 2014, 10:18:05 PM »

LOL!!!  God says "Well, I created the ones who created the laws, so I can do what I want!"

That slut Mary was asking for it anyway.
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #1669 on: November 17, 2014, 10:33:35 PM »

I only worked five hours today, but I got a lot done in those five hours.  I started this latest project around lunch time on Friday and was able to get 7 drawings done in the four hours Friday afternoon.  This afternoon, I was able to knock out 9 more drawings.  All done correctly, too.  There are still 30 drawings left in this current project.  My lead will likely have me switch to something else either tomorrow or Wednesday while other workers continue on with the project I am doing now.  The goal is to get 2 projects moving forward at the same time.  I will pick up where I left off today when I get in tomorrow, and I imagine the change will come around lunch time or so as we have yet another a new person starting tomorrow at 0800.

So, can you take some pride in the fact that maybe ... just maybe ... you chose to earn money, complete more work and potentially position yourself to further your career by showing dedication when others didn't?

This is a much more refreshing update than the "pleasant surprise" child-like response from this morning.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1670 on: November 17, 2014, 10:42:23 PM »

Bushie's Marian theology is terrible and disturbing.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1671 on: November 17, 2014, 10:44:26 PM »

So, can you take some pride in the fact that maybe ... just maybe ... you chose to earn money, complete more work and potentially position yourself to further your career by showing dedication when others didn't?

This is a much more refreshing update than the "pleasant surprise" child-like response from this morning.

It does feel good, to be honest, Jesse.  I really do like this job and I want to see it fulfill all the promises that it has for me.  I know God can use this job to further my professional life and my witness for Him if I would just stop getting in my own way.  My brother really hit the nail on the head in his response to a Facebook post from earlier today - "Start putting your job first."  I'm still taking it one day at a time, but for tonight, I can sleep peacefully knowing that I refused to waste an entire day and chose to further my career no matter if my peers were there or not.  I look to do the same thing tomorrow!
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1672 on: November 17, 2014, 10:48:16 PM »

What, you think there's a problem with God being a child rapist? And ignoring whether or not Mary consented because He, in his infinite wisdom and power, created the concept of consent? No, it seems like Bushie has really devised a great theology here!
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #1673 on: November 17, 2014, 10:52:41 PM »

What, you think there's a problem with God being a child rapist? And ignoring whether or not Mary consented because He, in his infinite wisdom and power, created the concept of consent? No, it seems like Bushie has really devised a great theology here!

He has done nothing wrong. You have NO RIGHT to question him.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1674 on: November 17, 2014, 10:55:39 PM »

That's the first I've heard of Bushie helping out around the house.  All this after he overcome his decision to take the optional day off and CAD(D) for a few hours.

Has a leaf been turned?  Is there a new lady behind the scenes motivating Our Dear Friend?

Your deification of the messianic fetal vestibule borders on pagan occultism to the holy baptist faith.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 ... 75  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies