Update XVIII: 15 Miles From Lunch
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:08:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVIII: 15 Miles From Lunch
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75
Author Topic: Update XVIII: 15 Miles From Lunch  (Read 151500 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1800 on: November 19, 2014, 11:53:58 AM »

Really looking forward to what excuse Bushie comes up with to not cook his own dinner tonight! Should be good.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1801 on: November 19, 2014, 11:59:17 AM »

Really looking forward to what excuse Bushie comes up with to not cook his own dinner tonight! Should be good.

Meanwhile at Papa's house, the guy is going to work 60 hours this week, tend to the north forty, run the errands and grill food for him and Mama.  Poor Granny, Poor Papa.
Kushahontas
floating_to_sea
Kenya

« Reply #1802 on: November 19, 2014, 01:58:07 PM »

This update has gotten a bit slow. Gonna need him to get fired again...
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #1803 on: November 19, 2014, 02:49:46 PM »

Well, a power outage really would put the brakes on things. We lost our internet a few weeks ago, and I was pretty helpless. But Gramps is right, Jeff -- you seem to have a celebratory attitude about such things: snow days, power outages, etc. Those are bad things, you realize, because they're a total loss in productivity at a job AND hurting you financially, right?

Oh, and the Christmas thing ... not "wrong," but incredibly socially strange. You are an extreme outlier, sort of like if a 40-year-old only dated 16-year-olds because it was technically legal in his state. AND he makes a big deal about it. Not wrong. Just plain weird.

What are you doing to live your fullest for Jesus today and further his kingdom?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1804 on: November 19, 2014, 02:50:35 PM »

Another day off? I guess it isn't his fault this time but still - lol.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #1805 on: November 19, 2014, 02:51:35 PM »

Well, the day is over!!  The power looks like it will be off all day.  All the contractors have been given the rest of the day off.

That would be great if you were a salaried worker who could afford to miss the hours.  You're not.  Stop celebrating.

true.

however, bushie's bills are all paid by other people.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1806 on: November 19, 2014, 02:52:24 PM »

Bushie: if your work offers to let you make any hours up will you do it? And how much of your new off time are you spending practicing AutoCAD?
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #1807 on: November 19, 2014, 02:56:40 PM »

Bushie: if your work offers to let you make any hours up will you do it? And how much of your new off time are you spending practicing AutoCAD?

his time off will be spent eating, sleeping, watching tv, eating some more...   there is NOTHING wrong with that.  Smiley
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1808 on: November 19, 2014, 03:13:20 PM »

So it's now time to really start thinking about a title for the next season. Put on your thinking caps people!
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1809 on: November 19, 2014, 03:32:23 PM »

what behavior do you consider unacceptable Bushie? Genuinely curious. Other than drugs and murder, of course.

Is Bushie still accepting of the gays, or he is back to believing it's an abomination?

I believe Our Dear Friend has backtracked from his liberalization on the "gay issue".  Sunday-workers, liars, and idol-worshippers still get a pass, though.  It's very difficult to identify those people by just looking at them, you see.  Hate is the most shallow and simple of human emotions, so who to direct it at can not, by definition, be complicated.  
Gays can be easily identified by looking at them? Huh
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1810 on: November 19, 2014, 03:34:23 PM »
« Edited: November 19, 2014, 03:37:14 PM by HockeyDude »

So it's now time to really start thinking about a title for the next season. Put on your thinking caps people!

Delicious Sleep On Granny's Couch
Santa CAD(D)Y
Mouth High To A Braum's Burger
Daily Advancing For The Kingdom Of God
Two Inches Of Snow?  Oh my!  OH NO!
Mary Ain't Got Nothin On Me!
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1811 on: November 19, 2014, 03:51:42 PM »

Rudolph the Pleasant Side Dish

(or something else Christmas themed, since the next season is likely to take us until Christmas)

Entering Heaven with the Mind of a Little Child
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #1812 on: November 19, 2014, 03:59:00 PM »

Rudolph the Pleasant Side Dish

Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1813 on: November 19, 2014, 04:02:07 PM »

Well, a power outage really would put the brakes on things. We lost our internet a few weeks ago, and I was pretty helpless. But Gramps is right, Jeff -- you seem to have a celebratory attitude about such things: snow days, power outages, etc. Those are bad things, you realize, because they're a total loss in productivity at a job AND hurting you financially, right?

Oh, and the Christmas thing ... not "wrong," but incredibly socially strange. You are an extreme outlier, sort of like if a 40-year-old only dated 16-year-olds because it was technically legal in his state. AND he makes a big deal about it. Not wrong. Just plain weird.

What are you doing to live your fullest for Jesus today and further his kingdom?

Perhaps the celebratory attitude was a bit excessive.  I should not have put the two exclamation points on there.  Whoops.  I spent the day about like I did last Wednesday when I was off for the headache - napping.  I decided to wake up because 1) I want to sleep tonight and 2) I am going to church in a few hours for dinner and the final Wednesday night service before Thanksgiving and the Advent Season.  Next week we are having our midweek service on Tuesday, a special Thanksgiving service, so families can have Wednesday night with family or preparing for the feast on Thursday or what not.  We are having our all church Thanksgiving Dinner this Sunday at 1700.  Last year's dinner was canceled due to wintry weather.  This time looks either dry or maybe just rain.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1814 on: November 19, 2014, 04:04:05 PM »

Bushie you need to stop napping so goddamn much.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1815 on: November 19, 2014, 04:10:53 PM »

Update XIX: Home for Hollidays, Workdays, Kiddie Birthdays
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1816 on: November 19, 2014, 04:11:51 PM »

Bushie you need to stop napping so goddamn much.

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with sleeping 20 hours a day. Millions of people across the world are asleep right now across the globe.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #1817 on: November 19, 2014, 04:15:31 PM »

Good morning, folks.  I'm at work.  It was hard getting out of bed this morning.  I went to bed at a good time, but was extra sleepy this morning.  Anyway, I'm here.  Millions of Americans of all ages enjoy watching Rudolph and Frosty when they come on CBS each year, so to consider then childish is very far fetched.  I will say it again, there is nothing wrong with celebrating Christmas half the year like I do.  It's perfectly acceptable.

Update XIX: Half a Year of Christmas?
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1818 on: November 19, 2014, 04:31:35 PM »

Perhaps the celebratory attitude was a bit excessive.  I should not have put the two exclamation points on there.  Whoops.  I spent the day about like I did last Wednesday when I was off for the headache - napping.  I decided to wake up because 1) I want to sleep tonight and 2) I am going to church in a few hours for dinner and the final Wednesday night service before Thanksgiving and the Advent Season.  Next week we are having our midweek service on Tuesday, a special Thanksgiving service, so families can have Wednesday night with family or preparing for the feast on Thursday or what not.  We are having our all church Thanksgiving Dinner this Sunday at 1700.  Last year's dinner was canceled due to wintry weather.  This time looks either dry or maybe just rain.

Granted I don't do it anymore since I am traveling on Wed before Thanksgiving, but that Wed should be far bar and club hopping.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1819 on: November 19, 2014, 04:47:57 PM »

Bushie, how much do you sleep per day on average? Do you consider this normal and nothing to be ashamed of as well?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1820 on: November 19, 2014, 05:09:17 PM »

Bushie, how much do you sleep per day on average? Do you consider this normal and nothing to be ashamed of as well?

When I'm working a full day and sometimes even on weekends, I sleep on average 7.5-9.0 hours sleep.  I normally only take a 2 - 2.5 hour nap once a week.  Last Wednesday and today were completely abnormal.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1821 on: November 19, 2014, 05:35:40 PM »

When I'm working a full day and sometimes even on weekends, I sleep on average 7.5-9.0 hours sleep.  I normally only take a 2 - 2.5 hour nap once a week.  Last Wednesday and today were completely abnormal.

Once a week? You nap almost daily unless you work a full day. Don't lie to yourself.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1822 on: November 19, 2014, 05:38:58 PM »

Yes napping once a week is false. Even if he went to work all 5 days in a week (which never happens), Saturday and Sunday are two nap days.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1823 on: November 19, 2014, 05:42:52 PM »

Maybe Bushie should just go into hibernation since he already sleeps like 22 hours a day anyway.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #1824 on: November 19, 2014, 05:58:58 PM »

his excessive sleeping is a sign of depression.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies