Update XVIII: 15 Miles From Lunch (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:56:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVIII: 15 Miles From Lunch (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XVIII: 15 Miles From Lunch  (Read 152423 times)
Panda Express

« on: October 18, 2014, 11:27:01 AM »

Since he's not going to the mountain because he has ebola, what else is there to do in Albuquerque?

Panda Express

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 08:53:59 PM »

BushOklahoma, do you eat the chili at Golden Corral? A man found a rat head in his chili at Golden Corral in Florida. What are your thoughts?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/florida-man-claims-golden-corral-chili-rat-head-article-1.1981988

Panda Express

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 10:16:35 PM »

I don't know exactly, but I believe it will occur at the Battle of Armageddon when the world's army has pushed the Israeli army to the brink of elimination.  Jesus, who is Israel's Savior, will come down at the last moment riding in on a white horse and every Christian around the world will ascend into the air toward Jesus and the White Horse, receive their transformed bodies, and fight with Jesus and defeat the world's army and rescue Israel.  The Christians will then go into heaven without having tasted death, and the world will be ushered into the 1,000 year reign of Jesus when Satan is bound and put in prison for 1,000 years and all the world governments will be overthrown and the entire world will be ruled by Jesus and His church, the ones He raptured.  During that 1,000 years there will be not one war and there really will be peace on earth, good will toward men.  At the end of the 1,000 years, Satan will be loosed to wreak havoc for a season and then be permanently cast into the lake of fire.

I realize it seems like a fairy tale and I may be wrong on some aspects of this, but this is how I envision it to take place.  I'm not going to be silly and claim I'm right and everybody else is wrong, because the only one to know exactly how it will happen is God Himself.

Panda Express

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 09:41:50 AM »

what if everybody pitched in to buy BushOklahoma liposuction??
Panda Express

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2014, 07:32:49 AM »

BushOklahoma, what were some of your Halloween costumes when you were a kid?
Panda Express

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2014, 07:43:26 PM »

carrying the dirty dishes from the table to the sink for her to later clean =/= helping
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies