Update XVIII: 15 Miles From Lunch (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:50:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVIII: 15 Miles From Lunch (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XVIII: 15 Miles From Lunch  (Read 152214 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: October 19, 2014, 06:38:39 PM »

Is it okay if I quote it in my signature like this?
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 08:16:22 PM »

It is amazing how all of these forces align to leave you no other alternative but to watch sports, engage in idle chit chat and eat cheeseburgers.  We'll get to the bottom of this conspiracy someday, in the meantime I can only offer you my thoughts and prayers.

You're such a sweetheart.  If I had a dad like you when I was growing up, I probably wouldn't be such an asshole today.  Then again, I might have ended up a total weenie.

angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 09:30:06 AM »

Kohl's isn't for fats? I thought that's what they catered to?

No, they cater to cheap.  We used to buy stuff at Kohl's because it's so inexpensive, thinking we were getting a really good deal, but their stuff falls apart too easily.  Even Walmart stuff is better made than Kohl's.  We don't shop at Kohl's anymore.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 09:48:02 AM »

Kohl's shoes are the worst.  They break apart within a year.  Nordstrom's has good shoes.  I bought my last pair of dress shoes there, but it's sort of expensive for every-day shoes.  I get my every-day shoes now at TJ Maxx.  The pair I'm wearing at the moment is Nunn Bush Jefferson, with Comfort Gel® support (depicted below).  $24.99 at TJ Maxx.  Of course, TJ Maxx is touch and go.  They rotate stock and I can't always find what I want.  They almost never have a selection of little boys' shoes. 

When my son was really small Kohl's was okay, because he would always outgrow things before they fell apart.  Now he can wear something for more than one season, and so we go to places like JCPenney's and Boscov's.  Macy's has good stuff too, but it tends to be more expensive.

angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 11:21:25 AM »

Man, you really were bored today.  Excellent work, though.

One of the playing pieces should be 1/32 of a Cherokee.  Maybe just the moccasins.

angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 08:33:27 PM »

We're all rooting for you, man.  Seriously.  We won't feel dejected if you decide not to give us periodic updates during the actual workday.  Best wishes.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies