Update XVIII: 15 Miles From Lunch (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:48:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVIII: 15 Miles From Lunch (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update XVIII: 15 Miles From Lunch  (Read 152311 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: October 18, 2014, 03:36:26 PM »

Better than bad lasagna but not as good as a spicy meatball.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 01:04:53 AM »

And yet others believe, in line with jmfcst, that the first half of the tribulation will be benign and go by mostly unnoticed by all until an enormous globally spanning natural catastrophe occurs and God literally rescues some people while he leaves others who are saved to witness the whole tribulation.

As for the thousand years... Remember free will.  Jesus' reign for 1000 years on earth won't be perfection, even if he is perfect.  Some people will still turn against God and Satan will be loosed one final time for the final battle before Satan is done away with for good.  Apparently at this point sin will finally die away.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 04:57:18 PM »

Perhaps some sweet potatos made with splenda?
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 09:57:47 PM »

Okay.... Wait here.  Normal sandwiches? Or like piled high with meat and cheese and slimed with a generous quart of mayonnaise?

Normal sandwich would be two pieces of sandwich bread...like 3-4 slices of deli meat and enough cheese to cover the bread with one layer plus a tablespoon of mayo.

Thats 4 servings of bread and 2 servings of meat and 3 servings of cheese... Which is adequate for a lunch for a guy with a sedentary lifestyle.

If you had a couple pickle slices with it, I might let you count that as a veggie serving.  If you behave yourself.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2014, 10:18:23 PM »

Environment does matter a lot. Bushie doesn't have a neighborhood. He lives somewhere that looks like this.
There's not a scale that is conducive to walking, which makes things extremely tedious. There are all sorts of critters scurrying about. And one could very easily trip and fall. To say nothing of the hazards of getting lost in the dark when there are no landmarks to find your way home. In all likelihood, Mama Bushie won't let him out of the trailer after dark either. Although I don't have any actual experience with it, life in the country has to be absolutely miserable. No wonder they stuff their faces all day long.
Ma and Pa Bushie likely live in a setting more like this:
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2014, 10:30:09 PM »

BUT WHAT HAPPENS TO THE EXTRA HALF SANDWICH
Thats what smell coming from the back seat is.  Theres also a chicken mcnugget down there.  Bushie is afraid to touch it (as he should be) so there it lies.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2014, 11:51:41 PM »

Well that first pic you posted is unlikely Oklahoma. That looks much more like South Dakota along I-29.

What sucks is then comes North Dakota which is like that, except flatter than a pancake.

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2014, 03:20:32 AM »

Nah. Naps are any length of sleeping between two legit night sleeps.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2014, 06:53:35 PM »

Oy vey.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2014, 10:55:39 PM »

Well thank god that Bushie is helping his 123-and-a-half-year-old grandmother with the dishes at least. The poor lady.

That's the first I've heard of Bushie helping out around the house.  All this after he overcome his decision to take the optional day off and CAD(D) for a few hours.

Has a leaf been turned?  Is there a new lady behind the scenes motivating Our Dear Friend?

The only lady he is focused on this time of year is the one that gave birth to our Lord. (Sorry if that sounds too Catholic for BushOK.)
Your deification of the messianic fetal vestibule borders on pagan occultism to the holy baptist faith.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies