Winfield for Northeast Governor. Concession speech.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:49:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Winfield for Northeast Governor. Concession speech.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Winfield for Northeast Governor. Concession speech.  (Read 2405 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2014, 03:46:54 PM »
« edited: October 22, 2014, 03:48:58 PM by Lincoln Republican »

I'm sorry, Winfield, I really am. I was ready to listen to your arguments, but the fact you posted such a graphic, disturbing imagery in this thread

makes it simply unreadible.

Well, it would have been nice to have the endorsement of The Pope, but that's the way it goes.

However, I would rather think of the picture as  that of a distinguished leader passionately presenting his case for election to the attentive and awe inspired public.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2014, 10:37:47 PM »
« Edited: October 23, 2014, 09:14:45 PM by Lincoln Republican »

Winfield tours Vermont amongst the devastation of war

Winfield comforts victims of the rebellion in Vermont

Winfield addresses the people of Vermont from amongst the rubble and devastation of war

My fellow Northeasterners, my fellow Vermonters, yes, I say my fellow Vermonters, because I am one with you.

We have seen what conflict and war can bring upon a city, a state, a region, and indeed, an entire nation.  As Governor, I can assure all the people in all the areas of our region who have been affected by this rebellion, that this injustice to your lives SHALL NOT STAND!

As Governor, I will never, NEVER, negotiate away your freedom with any band of malcontents, dissidents, secessionists, traitors, and criminals.  With me as Governor, any criminals, now or in the future, will feel the full weight of the law.

Vermont and all the areas affected by this rebellion will be rebuilt.  I can assure all of you that all funds necessary will be put into the total reconstruction of all the affected areas.

I will send whatever aid is necessary to these areas.

I will also send whatever force is necessary to maintain peace in these areas.

I can assure all of you, under my administration, that brighter days lie ahead.

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2014, 11:27:08 PM »

Thank you for visiting our war-torn region. It means a lot.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2014, 12:57:00 PM »

I fully support the Northeast slate of Winfield and Lief. Best of luck, my friend.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2014, 03:25:20 PM »

I'm very much opposed to legalized incest and polygamy, and also to giving a swath of the northeast to insurrectionists. I don't know what all insanity is going on in the Northeast, but good luck with it. You'll at least get a 2 from me.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2014, 09:10:49 PM »

I fully support the Northeast slate of Winfield and Lief. Best of luck, my friend.

Thanks so much.

On to victory!
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2014, 09:11:52 PM »

I'm very much opposed to legalized incest and polygamy, and also to giving a swath of the northeast to insurrectionists. I don't know what all insanity is going on in the Northeast, but good luck with it. You'll at least get a 2 from me.

Thanks.

A 1 would be even better.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2014, 11:08:36 PM »
« Edited: October 28, 2014, 10:18:43 AM by Lincoln Republican »

My fellow Northeasterners

I am speaking to you from my office on this the eve of the election.

During this long and grueling campaign, I have had the privilege of visiting all parts of this great region and in meeting thousands of you.

Those who wish to see the retention of the status quo, where the Northeast has become the laughing stock of Atlasia, have shamelessly participated in viscous attack ads and a hate campaign spreading obscene lies about me.  You know who they are from previous speeches I have given.  They have succumbed to a big pay off from the pro incest lobby who have spent tens of millions of dollars on this campaign of lies and hate.

If they wish to wallow in this swamp, that is up to them.

As for me, I prefer to offer the Northeast a positive outlook, a bright future, and a new hope for better times to come, a region of which we can all be proud.  

As I was leaving a campaign rally attended by thousands in Pittsburgh, I will always remember a young child, I would say about 9 or 10 years old, holding up a sign right where I was passing on my way out of the arena, that said "WINFIELD, BRING US TOGETHER AGAIN".

I knelt down, shook hands with the child, and said, that is exactly what I intend to do.  Thank you for coming here today, and thank you for emphasizing that most important of responsibilities a Governor has.

My friends, that is exactly what I intend to do as Governor.

Thank you and good night.
Anti Democrat Democrat Club
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2014, 11:16:12 PM »

May the best man win this weekend.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2014, 11:56:22 AM »

Thank you, thank you my friends.  Thank you for that overwhelming outpouring of support. 

The election is over, the voters have spoken and have rendered their verdict.

I wish to thank all of you who put your faith in me and supported me in this campaign and in the voting.  I shall ever be grateful to you.

I wish to give my sincere congratulations to all the winners.

In particular, congratulations to Northeast Governor Elect Sawx.  Sawx, I wish you all the best for your administration.

Congratulations to President Elect Lumine and Vice President Elect SJoyce, and to Northeast Senator Elect Matt, and all the winners.

To those who ran and did not win, you have my respect and admiration.  Thank you for putting your names forward to compete in the democratic process, and for giving the people of Atlasia a choice.

My fellow Atlasians and my fellow Northeasterners, thank you and good night.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2014, 11:59:10 AM »

You ran a tremendous campaign, Winfield, especially considering how late you got involved. I wish you all the best my good man, may The People bless you on whatever you decide to do next!
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2014, 12:03:55 PM »

Wow. Definitely wasn't expecting you of all people to run this competitive of a race.

I know you have a bright future here. Hopefully we can work together in the future.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2014, 12:10:39 PM »

You ran a tremendous campaign, Winfield, especially considering how late you got involved. I wish you all the best my good man, may The People bless you on whatever you decide to do next!

Thank you very much Matt.  I appreciate your kind words.

All the best to you for this upcoming session of the Senate.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2014, 12:25:22 PM »
« Edited: October 26, 2014, 12:27:51 PM by Lincoln Republican »

Wow. Definitely wasn't expecting you of all people to run this competitive of a race.

I know you have a bright future here. Hopefully we can work together in the future.

Thank you Governor Elect Sawx.

Well, I don't know exactly how to interpret your meaning when you say

Definitely wasn't expecting you of all people to run this competitive of a race.

I believe I have the capability of running a competitive campaign in any election.

But I'm sure you mean that in a good way.  Smiley

When you consider I only really entered the campaign as a write in candidate on Oct 12 and only became a candidate to appear on the ballot on Oct 19, and when you consider that I was the target of a very viscous, lying, and hateful attack ad campaign, and when you consider I am an Independent and that party followers generally  will vote for their party candidate, I think  I did quite well.

Best wishes to you for the future as you become our next Governor.
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2014, 12:41:30 PM »

But I'm sure you mean that in a good way.  Smiley

Of course. You managed to surge up to second place in a span of two weeks. That's pretty damn impressive.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2014, 01:10:18 PM »

Whatever strong disagreements I had with you, you ran a hell of a campaign.  I must congratulate you on your success.

-Mechaman
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2014, 03:00:23 PM »

Congratulations, Winfield, both on your active campaign and your good result on the race! (and thanks for your congratulations as well, although I would abstain from using President-Elect until the day is over)
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2014, 04:06:10 PM »

While you are perfectly free to make a statement on the results whenever you wish, as CJO I will remind all voters that the election has not ended, and anyone who is a registered voter in the Northeast is free to cast a ballot until 23:59:59 EST tonight.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2014, 06:33:20 PM »

Hurray for Winfield!
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2014, 07:41:16 PM »

Whatever strong disagreements I had with you, you ran a hell of a campaign.  I must congratulate you on your success.

-Mechaman

Thank you.  That means a lot coming from you.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2014, 07:43:14 PM »

Congratulations, Winfield, both on your active campaign and your good result on the race! (and thanks for your congratulations as well, although I would abstain from using President-Elect until the day is over)

Thank you.  Much appreciated.

True, it's not over until it's over, but these results seem pretty firm.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2014, 07:44:38 PM »

Thank you my good friend.  Thank you.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2014, 08:00:05 PM »

As much as I disagree with you, I congratulate you on the campaign you ran. I know that you have the best interests of the NE at heart (even if we disagree on how to go about it).
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2014, 11:32:20 AM »

As much as I disagree with you, I congratulate you on the campaign you ran. I know that you have the best interests of the NE at heart (even if we disagree on how to go about it).

Thank you Senator Cynic.  Much appreciated.
Princess Nyan Cat
nyancat
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.52, S: 4.35

« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2014, 09:47:34 PM »

I don't quite get this whole Atlasia thing, but your rousing speeches and spirited campaign against those crooked incest peddlers make Nyan Cat want to rub against your leg and purr her approval!

Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies