Is KCDem a sock of krazen?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:10:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is KCDem a sock of krazen?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: go on
Yes

No

Dominating!

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 37

Author Topic: Is KCDem a sock of krazen?  (Read 1075 times)
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 20, 2014, 03:48:08 PM »

Seems possible to me.
Chance92
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 03:48:58 PM »

I've only been here for a week and they strike me as being suspiciously similar.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 03:50:08 PM »

I'm putting money on him being a sock trying to be krazen, but I don't think they're the same person.
moderatevoter
ModerateVAVoter

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 03:53:26 PM »

IMO, he's more irritating. I could really do without the spanking references on every other thread.
Dixie Reborn
BeyondTruthAndIdeals
Canada

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 04:25:53 PM »

Junk Poll!
RR1997
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2014, 05:14:47 PM »
« Edited: October 20, 2014, 06:47:20 PM by RR1997 »

It wouldn't surprise me.

I'm putting money on him being a sock trying to be krazen, but I don't think they're the same person.
^
This is a possibility as well.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2014, 05:25:51 PM »

This
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2014, 05:29:56 PM »
« Edited: October 20, 2014, 05:31:53 PM by Torie »

One problem with this thesis, is that the socking is asymmetrical. Beyond the krazen penchant to generate the Ann Coulter type of buzz from just being in your face, there is some substance there in between the seams of streams of uric acid. KCDem is the null set - there is nothing there at all. Unless of course, that is well, yet another embodiment of the performance art - the asymmetry itself.
Free Bird
TheHawk
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.84, S: -5.48

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2014, 07:46:44 PM »

Okay seriously Torie should be an AP English teacher
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2014, 08:13:19 PM »

Oddly, many people here seem to think that every troll is a sock, as if there's some very small pool of people who might be bad posters, and so it must just be the same people who come here under different accounts over and over.

Granted, we have had folks like Atheist2006 and Vegetaboi and the like who've come back about 20 times each.  But there are still non-sock trolls who show up all the time.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2014, 09:53:37 PM »

Oddly, many people here seem to think that every troll is a sock, as if there's some very small pool of people who might be bad posters, and so it must just be the same people who come here under different accounts over and over.

Granted, we have had folks like Atheist2006 and Vegetaboi and the like who've come back about 20 times each.  But there are still non-sock trolls who show up all the time.

Yeah I don't get it either. Like the Link=Einzige accusations, it simply makes no sense whatsoever and has zero basis in evidence.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2014, 10:04:32 PM »

One problem with this thesis, is that the socking is asymmetrical. Beyond the krazen penchant to generate the Ann Coulter type of buzz from just being in your face, there is some substance there in between the seams of streams of uric acid. KCDem is the null set - there is nothing there at all. Unless of course, that is well, yet another embodiment of the performance art - the asymmetry itself.

Junk pollost!

Tongue
GaussLaw
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2014, 10:40:13 PM »

More like a professor.......writing research papers seems like it would be his thing.  Especially for some social science discipline like econ.  I'm sure he's a great lawyer though.

I concur with Torie here.  krazen is like Ann Coulter - appears crazy right up front but has some intelligence underneath.  KCDem is annoying and less intelligent.

Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2014, 11:49:57 PM »

Krazen has been around for years and years without ever making a sock, and I don't think KCDem even sounds particularly like Krazen. I strongly doubt it.

Like the Link=Einzige accusations, it simply makes no sense whatsoever and has zero basis in evidence.

This.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2014, 02:34:31 AM »

Yeah I don't get it either. Like the Link=Einzige accusations, it simply makes no sense whatsoever and has zero basis in evidence.

I think it's just that there've been several high profile trolls (e.g., "barfbag") who *did* in fact turn out to be socks of previous posters, so now everyone is on guard and throws sock accusations around willy nilly, because they don't want to get "fooled" by someone again.  Also, having a poster turn out to be a sock account is a fast track way for the account to be banned, so there's some wishful thinking going on.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2014, 05:23:18 AM »

Torie being a unionized teacher in New York would be a beautiful thing.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2014, 09:52:19 AM »
« Edited: October 21, 2014, 10:02:50 AM by black and white band photos »

I think it's just that there've been several high profile trolls (e.g., "barfbag") who *did* in fact turn out to be socks of previous posters, so now everyone is on guard and throws sock accusations around willy nilly, because they don't want to get "fooled" by someone again.  Also, having a poster turn out to be a sock account is a fast track way for the account to be banned, so there's some wishful thinking going on.

The funny thing is a couple years ago we had the opposite problems with people refusing to believe that blatantly obvious socks were socks (thinking of Willy Woz and his "brother" here). But that's changed too far in the opposite direction. Link=Einzige, Pollo=opebo, GaussLaw=jmfcst and Never=barfbag are some of the dumbest accusations I've ever heard, most of those have only superficial similarities to the banee if any at all.

I remember back in 2012 after Politico went on hiatus (he wasn't even banned mind you and came back right before the election), some new poster whose name I can't even remember starting posting, who was your standard election year anti-Obama troll. These type of trolls are a dime a dozen, but there were accusations that he was Politico...despite the fact Politico could've just returned under his old account anyway. It's baffling.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2014, 10:57:46 AM »

I've only been here for a week and they strike me as being suspiciously similar.

>only been here a week
>posts that smell like svensson's rancid vag

huh
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2014, 11:58:09 AM »

>only been here a week

huh

Yea, this one seems pretty obvious.
Chance92
Rookie

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2014, 12:10:09 PM »

>only been here a week

huh

Yea, this one seems pretty obvious.

Have someone check my IP, then, if it means so much to you.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies