GRIFFGRAPH ELECTION CENTER (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:50:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  GRIFFGRAPH ELECTION CENTER (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GRIFFGRAPH ELECTION CENTER  (Read 4602 times)
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 26, 2014, 12:15:21 AM »

Northeast Governor count:

18 Sawx
6 Winfield
3 Barnes

Runoff counts:

20 Sawx
6 Winfield
1 exhaust

22 Sawx
4 Barnes
1 exhaust

As there is a voter pool of 39 due to exhaustion, I have clinched the Northeast Governor's race. I will be delivering my speech shortly.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 11:50:11 AM »

Windjammer is this game's most brilliant chessmaster

Yes, but so appears to be Sawx. Just as Windjammer did in the Mideast with the prevalent anti-Federalist sentiment, Sawx rode the anti-Labor wave in the Northeast to perfection. His final margin may be inflated somewhat by people who vote late and, after having been undecided throughout the entire campaign, now prefer to side with the winner and vote for him as well. But that doesn't take away from the fact that Sawx's campaign was by and large tailor-made for the Northeast electorate, regardless of whether you like its contents or not.

I'd have to disagree. I definitely capitalized on the wave in the Northeast, but Windjammer completely changed the face of the Mideast in the span of a few weeks. He essentially did what Griffin failed to do in the IDS a year ago.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies